Prey (Xbox 360)- $8.88 @ Brandsmart

Fatesealer

CAGiversary!
I just saw the sales ad and the 360 version (looks to be the regular edition) was listed with an $8.88 price. If anyone wants the game, and has a Brandsmart nearby, can't pass up the deal. The sale goes until May 22nd.

Brandsmarts are wicked sketchy, the other month i was in one in Florida, but they had Oblivion for 360 for 50 bucks, but also had collectors edition for 50 bucks, maybe a mistake, but i picked it up.

Hey all,

I just joined the site, and represent xbox360achievements.org

Anyway, I live in Florida (and always like to play a game with easy achievements.) I live rather close to 3 Brandsmarts, and will be passing one tomorrow night. So, since I am a student, and can always use extra cash, I will see if I can grab some copies for everyone here. The most I would charge would be 5 dollars on top of my cost.

If interested, simply email me at DaKing240 [at] xbox360achievements [[dot]] org.

Oh, here is my eBay reputation, just in case.

Also, they have NFL Madden 07 for 18.88. Same deal as above, 5 on top.

I happened to be visiting relatives in FL and went to Brandsmart the night before the flyer went out. They had a couple of copies of Prey at $8.88 (I picked up one) and had Madden 07 for $12.88 (bought 2). The next morning i see the flyer and Madden is $18.88 so maybe I lucked out with a price mistake? Or since they were the "Hall of Fame" editions maybe these were cheaper? This was in the Sawgrass Brandsmart if it helps anyone.

[quote name='massermind19']PM sent[/QUOTE]
The copy was already spoken for. I'm next in line for whoever picks up an extra copy. Just shoot me a PM! Thanks in advance!

Let's get it on! I messaged everyone on my Prey list but I will post it here as well in case anyone is interested.

Prey - Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch
Wednesday May 23 6pm
RANKED games

I will have a lobby up in the ranked DM section at 5:45 pm and we will get started at 6:00pm eastern time. We'll start off with some Deathmatch in the bar and hopefully enough people will show for some killer team death match later on. I plan to be on playing from 5:45 - 9pm eastern time so feel free to stop by!

We should have a good turnout and we range from beginners to pretty damn good players. Lets have fun, be nice and have a great evening!

Message me if I can provide any other details!

bread's done
Back