**Price and Items Update** Have: Games for 3DS, DS, GameCube, N64, PS2, PS3, and PC. NGC and PS3 Consoles. iPod Touch and DVDs. Superman Earth One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump while listening to The Kids Aren't Alright, from Offspring.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-364-1342713374-5.gif

It would be awesome if I could spoil myself by being able to eat pizzas or hamburgers at any given time.

Brazil disappointing yet again in this Olympics with women's soccer.

Here's hoping Usain Bolt will trounce his 100 meter record!

[quote name='CheapGamesFTW']Because you have the best bumps on CAG! That's why![/QUOTE]

:whee: !

Also ... 12:34am dyslexic bump.

Last edited:
What a lovely day, it's like a British summer day: cloudy at first, now rainy.

Dunking while wearing sandals is such a fulfilling feat until you realize it's just jumping with a ball and smacking it at a hole.

I'd love to be able to absorb a book's content by just placing my forearm in it. Kudos for anyone who guesses the movie!

Hmmm, pool or reading/homework? Pool! Followed by sweet hawai'ian rolls!

You may add pizza to yesterday's agenda. Yum! Feeling fat now, though.

eeeeevery muscle in my body hurts. Even the ones I just discovered I had today!

Breaking up with your girlfriend of 3 years and 8 months, whom you still love, sucks.

2lbs of ground beef and bread purchased today = homemade hamburger galore tomorrow!

Two delicious homemade hamburgers on small buns with a lot of shredded mozzarella cheese. I want to keep having dinner every 20 minutes!

So a couple of days ago where I live, at night (2ish am) it was in the high 40s with an awesome very dense mist/fog. It is a small town too with the main road being just small business establishments, everything was empty.

For a little while, Sycamore was Silent Hill \\:D/ !

I do not wish to study for my law exam tomorrow! That thing will be obscenely difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back