Price drop on DSi XL when 3DS XL hits?

wiggyx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone heard any info regarding such? I've wanted a DSi XL forever, and I'm hoping that they hit $100 bucks when the 3DS XL hits next week. Also, any info on the normal DSi dropping at the same time? I'd gladly grab both if I could get the XL for about 100 and the normal for 80 :D

Thanks in advance.

I can't see that one happening. The 3DS is 170 and the XL will be 200. I'm gonna guess that Nintendo thinks that's enough of a price difference. But, who knows?

I was more or less assuming that retailers would be working toward eliminating DSi XL stock once the 3DS XL hits. I was hoping that somebody here may have been privy to an in-store flyer for one of the bog box stores that may contain such sale info. I can't see my local Target (or any other Target for that matter) having much desire to hold on to their last 4 or 5 DSi XLs. Gotta make room for that new shit!

Oh well, I guess I'll know for sure either way next Sunday :)

there was a price drop a month or two ago.. dont expect another one for a 1 or 2 years..

no reason to drop the 3ds

the DSI was like 150 when the XL was 190

if you look back

the DSI XL was 189.99 IN JULY 2010

shows how much they fell in 2 freaking years

got to wonder if they be 79.99 in 2014 :)

I don't think you'll find the DSi on shelves in a few years LOL!

Like I said though, I wasn't really looking for an official drop, just more of a "clearance" type of price drop. You know, one that retailers initiate, not Nintendo.

bread's done
Back