Price drop on some 360 games @ Meijer

jcgm97

CAG Veteran
I don't know how long these games have been this price or what other games have been reduced, but I just picked up the following Xbox 360 titles at Meijer today:

The Orange Box $9.99
Hot Wheels Beat THat! $12.00
Turok $14.99

Thanks man, I also think I'll finally get a copy of The Orange Box.
Just to have Portal alone would be worth it,
$5 cheaper then the xbla version and you get like 4 other games.

Orange Box was the best value in games when it was at full price. Now it's practically free.

I got it on PC and I'm still going to get it. Mostly because I can breeze through HL and Portal and get achievements left and right.

[quote name='KMunley']Can I order this online? I've never heard of the store and have none by me.[/quote]

No. Their site is god awful when it comes to general merchandise and they NEVER offer the same prices as in-store. Orange Box is $39.99 on their website and $9.99 in store.

[quote name='hopeunknown']shouldn't meijer b&m deals be put in the regional deals? they're only in 5 states in the midwest...[/QUOTE]

Then you'd have to put Fry's, Hastings, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Half Price Books, Microcenter and even Target (No stores in Hawaii or Vermont) in regional deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
My local Meijer had these games marked down for 360.

C&C Red alert 3 - 39.99
Dead Space - 34.99
Fallout 3 Collectors - 39.99 (for ps3 aswell)

[quote name='howard']Then you'd have to put Fry's, Hastings, Nebraska Furniture Mart, Half Price Books, Microcenter and even Target (No stores in Hawaii or Vermont) in regional deals.[/QUOTE]

Well the Target was a little extreme, but I agree all these stores should be put in to regional.

Thanks OP!
2.gif

I'm gonna stop by my Meijer to see if they have TOB, but it seems like they're always out by the time I get there on stuff like this. Not getting my hopes up.

They also have these:

Sega Rally Revo $12
Virtua Fighter 5 $12
Bioshock $15

[quote name='richyanks']My local Meijer had these games marked down for 360.

C&C Red alert 3 - 39.99
Dead Space - 34.99
Fallout 3 Collectors - 39.99 (for ps3 aswell)[/quote]

Man this thread is getting better and better.
Now I have to return the copy of Fallout 3 CE that
I bought at Best Buy a while ago when they were $59.99
and go to Meijer and buy it. I just hope mine has some still.

Thank God I've been too busy with other games to
have a chance to open it and start playing it.:lol:

These are the everyday prices of the games listed that I saw the last time I was there.
The Orange Box is $10 on both PS3 and 360
Enteral Sonata Xbox 360 $12
Lost Odyseey Xbox 360 $25
Battlefield: Bad Company PS3 $25
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga PS3 $10
Bioshock Xbox 360 $15
Bioshock PS3 $34.99
Saint's Row 2 CE PS3 or Xbox 360 $39.99
Folklore PS3 $25
FEAR PS3 $10
Too Human Xbox 360 $25
Many of these drops were discussed in the B2G1 free sale thread from last Saturday.

Now, there are some sale prices that are good until 2/1 if you can find them.
Devil May Cry 4 PS3 $15
Lego Batman PS3 $15
Lego Indiana Jones PS3 $15
NHL 2K9 PS3 $15
GTAIV PS3 $25
GTAIV Special Edition Xbox 360 $40

Damnit!:bomb: I just got back from Meijer and they didn't have either
The Orange Box or Fallout 3 CE. I wonder what the chances are of them
getting more Orange Box's in. I know the Fallout 3 CE is gone for good.

I just got back from hitting the two in my area and neither had the orange box. I did end up buying shadowrun for $15, but looking at reviews, I'm not sure that was a wise purchase.

I was amazed though that they did have the PS3 CE of Fallout for $40, but the reg edition was still $60.

I would have totally snatched up the 360 version if they had it ( i have it for ps3) just for the DLC.

I didn't realize that Fallout3CE was on sale - I just was at Meijer looking at it about two hrs ago, and it was still stickered at $80 and there was no yellow tag for its sale (but they had the tags up for the games they didn't have, ie: Lego Batman). I'll swing back by there tomorrow to get it.

I swear, meijer has had some really great deals the past few months...they have been my B&M of choice.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I didn't realize that Fallout3CE was on sale - I just was at Meijer looking at it about two hrs ago, and it was still stickered at $80 and there was no yellow tag for its sale (but they had the tags up for the games they didn't have, ie: Lego Batman). I'll swing back by there tomorrow to get it.

I swear, meijer has had some really great deals the past few months...they have been my B&M of choice.[/QUOTE]

I'd check before buying. The one they had at my store had a $39.99 sticker right on it.

[quote name='navi']I'd check before buying. The one they had at my store had a $39.99 sticker right on it.[/quote]

I got a price check at mine and was told it was 80 but I think the cashier lied cause he commented to another worker on wondering the same thing when I asked if it was half off too and now it's not there anymore.

[quote name='dys006']Eternal Sonata was $12.00 at my Meijer. I got one in the B2G1 Super Sale.[/quote]

Wow, I'm definitely gonna check that out when I go to work, thanks.

ive been looking for an eternal sonata.. no luck.. Id buy an orange box if there was one. I think im gonna go in today and try an snag a Persona:Fes for 15

I didn't get a chance to go in with the B2G1 days going on, but I did pick up a few games today.

SpiderMan FOF (360)- $9.90
Meet the Robinsons (360)- $9.90
Battlestations Midway (360)- $9.90
Cars maternational (360)- $9.90
Clive Barkers Jericho (360)- $9.90
WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2008 (360)- $9.90

:)

[quote name='warden72']Tales of Vesperia is $34.99 at Meijer also.[/QUOTE]

Oooo... why'd I have to read that? Now I'm gonna have to buy it...

[quote name='warden72']Tales of Vesperia is $34.99 at Meijer also.[/quote]

I have been debating buying it and just keeping it around till I get another 360.

[quote name='bjstucker']I have been debating buying it and just keeping it around till I get another 360.[/QUOTE]

Its worth it. 2nd best JRPG on the 360. 2nd to Lost Odyssey.

I'm hoping that is an everyday price for Orange Box. I'd love to pick it up for $10 but dont get paid again for another 2 weeks. I'd also pick up Eternal Sonata and possibly Virtua Fighter 4.

I'm also curious if any of these marked down games would be good flips at Blockbuster/Gamerush.

I flipped 4 copies of GH: Aerosmith when it was $10 at Meijer and turned $40 into $90.

Dammit, now I want Eternal Sonata...but I'm on the east coast.

Damn you, stores that are regional based only!!! Damn you!!!

I Got Prey(360) For $9.90 And Eternal Sonata(360) For $12.00 This Morning At The Meijer Off Of I-75 And Pierson Road(Last Copy Of Prey They Had).

Last edited by a moderator:
Got
Lost Odyseey Xbox 360 $25
Clive Barkers Jericho (360)- $9.90
WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2008 (360)- $9.90 from Meijer on 28th and Kalamazoo in Grand Rapids.

Pain in the ass, I had to wait for the guy to show up to let me in case for 15 minutes.

WOW thanks OP,

I have a MEIJERS 1.5 miles from my House (across from TARGET too) So this may pull me away from Beating GEARS OF WAR 2. Then Ill hop across the street and see if Tomb Raider 360 is $41.00

Well I did better then I thought. I picked up:

MEIJER

KingdomUnder Fire: Circle of Doom 360 $29.99 (

TARGET

DESTRO 12" Military Figure :hot::hot: (still had B2G1F on PS3)

GAME CRAZY

all NEW

Rise of the Argonauts 360 $29.99
Tomb Raider Underworld 360 $39.99
LOTR Conquest $59.99

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Well I did better then I thought. I picked up:

MEIJER

TARGET

GAME CRAZY

all NEW

LOTR Conquest $59.99[/QUOTE]

Not a bad gameCrazy haul...but KUF can be bought around that price almost anywhere. And hope you played it before. I found it god awful. :/

[quote name='FlamedLiquid'] And hope you played it before. I found it god awful. :/[/quote]

Agreed. Your stuck on very small, straight paths with an occasional branch to go left or right, as you mash two buttons. It really is subpar on so many levels.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']Well I did better then I thought. I picked up:

MEIJER

TARGET

GAME CRAZY

all NEW

LOTR Conquest $59.99[/quote]

When I read LotR I got really excited because I was expecting to see the price under $60. I was very sad to see that it was not. What kind of CAG is that... thats retail price! You could have at least picked up a used copy for like $43ish with 10% off used coupon and edge at GS.

Either way I am hoping that this game will drop and fast. As I have a feeling it will.

bread's done
Back