Price Drop "Rampage: Total Destruction" Nintendo Wii

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
I was at Walmart, and a few other places this week and I noticed this game had fallen into the $20 dollar range. I almost picked it up, but I am saving for Prime at this point. I will likely get it later. I can't pass a 20 dollar game up.

I'd say forget about it...besides the fact its been that price for a little while, I'm pretty sure I'm safe to say its crap

I thought Rampage was always a $20 game.
Anyway, I don't think I've ever seen it in a store. If I do someday I just might pick it up, since I am a pretty big fan of giant monster movies.

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']I'm trying to be a good CAG and everyone is dissing me.[/quote]

but its constructive critcism haha

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']I'm trying to be a good CAG and everyone is dissing me.[/QUOTE]You obviously haven't been here long enough to see what it's really like to be hated on in the deals forum. :lol:

Thanks for the heads up OP. Probably a universal price drop then if it's that price at other stores. Don't get discouraged by a few people. You'll get the hang of it.

well if you found it in walled mart...er wal-mart, then who knows it might drop even further.

wal-mart clearances has always been.....lousy in my area. (might as well say terrible). but i managed to get a Legend of Zelda: TP (GC) for $25 recently and currently playing it on my Wii. this deal only happens to me like once a year. :lol:

i liked the game alot its fun to battle with your friends on destroying cities like always. you can also unlock special moves by completing certain objectives while destroying them. you also get the original for nintendo and world tour that was on playstation.

[quote name='Animal7390']i liked the game alot its fun to battle with your friends on destroying cities like always. you can also unlock special moves by completing certain objectives while destroying them. you also get the original for nintendo and world tour that was on playstation.[/quote]

Hmmm, so if you were a fan of the original, is it worth it for? I wouldn't pay $20, maybe $10 though.

How are the controls with the Wiimote?

Me and My Son are having a blast playing this on the Wii, it takes a little time to get used to the motion controls, but the game is a riot. Whoever said it sucks needs to not judge a game by the quality of the graphics, it's the game play thats a riot. I picked mine up at GC for 13$ used.

bread's done
Back