Pricegrabber rebate question

Nico0020

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (98%)
I have just recently stumbled upon this site and price grabber. I am thinking of getting some used games from ebstore.com and i was wondering if the UPC from used games is accepted? or must the game be new to qualify for the 5 dollar rebate? thanks in advance.

I'm new to Pricegrabber also, and since this thread got made, I wanted to ask how they determine if you are one of the first 50 or not? Is it the first 50 received or can you NOT get the rebate at ALL if 50 have already been requested?

I'd be pissed if I did everything and then didn't get it.

Can someone enlighten me? Thanks!

Some people have reported that they have recieved the rebate using a reciept for a used game.

And you'd know if you were one of the first 50 people because the rebate is taken down after 50 people request it

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Some people have reported that they have recieved the rebate using a reciept for a used game.

And you'd know if you were one of the first 50 people because the rebate is taken down after 50 people request it[/QUOTE]

Finally someone who has answered the "How do we know we get the rebate" question. Way to go strider.

bread's done
Back