Prince of Persia - Amazon, PC - $28 (+ $5 shipping), PS3 - $50, 360 - $55

[quote name='bart122580']Prince of Persia is not $28 from Amazon, but from a 3rd party seller. Total with shipping on it is $33[/quote]Just noticed that. Adjusted OP to reflect that.

i would recommend buying from a place that you can easily return it. i have played for only 2 hours and i am already about 15% through the game. i will probably finish it tomorrow and return it. thanks anyways!
CAGsmily!.gif

[quote name='Chargers1987']i would recommend buying from a place that you can easily return it. i have played for only 2 hours and i am already about 15% through the game. i will probably finish it tomorrow and return it. thanks anyways!
CAGsmily%21.gif
[/quote]

So it's a 14 hour game? That doesn't sound so bad.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']So it's a 14 hour game? That doesn't sound so bad.[/quote]
I heard that it was so easy to finish because everytime you fall the girl always saves you from falling. Read or watch the ign review so you get an idea before you buy the game. As for me I am just gonna wait for it to drop similar to devil may cry 4.:D

Yeah it's definitely an easy game. It's more like an interactive movie. The cool thing about it is that it's the type of game where you'll attempt moves you wouldn't think possible just because you know you're going to be safe and if you pull it off it looks REALLY cool.

Took a look at the side bar for the PC version, appears that the deal is dead for the PC version. Might come back in stock, but since it's third party, shouldn't bet on it.

[quote name='filanime03']I heard that it was so easy to finish because everytime you fall the girl always saves you from falling. Read or watch the ign review so you get an idea before you buy the game. As for me I am just gonna wait for it to drop similar to devil may cry 4.:D[/QUOTE]

Don't know if I would define it being easy because of your female companion always saves you from death. I look at it more as a way to save the player time by not going through the the game over screen....

[quote name='filanime03']I heard that it was so easy to finish because everytime you fall the girl always saves you from falling. Read or watch the ign review so you get an idea before you buy the game. As for me I am just gonna wait for it to drop similar to devil may cry 4.:D[/QUOTE]

I totally agree that this is the smart thing to do. If they sell tons of these at full price that will signal to developers that the casual gamer is the one to be most concerned with. I, for one, want more challenge in my games and while I will pick this up when cheap because I am a fan of the series, I would never give them full price for this.

[quote name='mrg']I totally agree that this is the smart thing to do. If they sell tons of these at full price that will signal to developers that the casual gamer is the one to be most concerned with. I, for one, want more challenge in my games and while I will pick this up when cheap because I am a fan of the series, I would never give them full price for this.[/quote]

I fully agree, awesome game and i would like to have it in my collection, but at this price for now I'm over it
CAGpixel.JPG

bread's done
Back