Prince of Persia HD collection (PS3) $19.99 at Toys R Us

Darth Indy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not sure if it's been discussed before or its that great a deal but I was at Toys R Us today and they had the Prince of Persia HD collection on PS3 for $19.99. Everywhere else I looked it's close to $40 still.

I'm amazed that this has managed to stay relatively high since its release. I've been waiting for Amazon for have it for $20 or less for the longest

Yeah, I was just looking around in games and they had all their $19.99 games stacked together and I happened to look down at bottom row and see this. I thought no way, it's gotta be in the wrong spot as it was also the only one there. I took it and scanned and it and sure enough it was $19.99. I looked up Amazon's price on my phone before buying and it's like $38 on there.

This was posted about a month ago, I just checked and it's still OOS online and all the stores that I've checked in the Riverside/San Bernardino area are all out too.

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Bought it for $10 at Target... YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'll have to check out my Targets before opening it then.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I'm amazed that this has managed to stay relatively high since its release. I've been waiting for Amazon for have it for $20 or less for the longest[/QUOTE]

Ditto. I keep submitting the price when it's this low elsewhere, maybe Amazon will finally match it for black friday.

I hate waiting on this game to drop more.

This, Sly, and DA:O:UE have been on my wishlist since last BF.

bread's done
Back