Prince of Persia on 360, £16.10

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Use the "SENDIT10" code to get this price.

twitter_mini.gif
Click here for CAG UK Twitter Updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it worth it? I've asked my friends that own it and they've said it's more of an interactive art sequence rather than a platforming game. It seems too fabricated, although for this price it's not too bad.

[quote name='Groundogg']Is it worth it? I've asked my friends that own it and they've said it's more of an interactive art sequence rather than a platforming game. It seems too fabricated, although for this price it's not too bad.[/quote]

I wouldn't go that far, but it is an easy game. I bought it on PC for £20 and don't regret it.

[quote name='John']I wouldn't go that far, but it is an easy game. I bought it on PC for £20 and don't regret it.[/quote]

I've seen videos, the interaction with the environment seems fake. I really liked Assassin's Creed for its free-running, although the rooftops were similiar and there were a limited amount of maneuvers you could perform, it was always fairly mixed up because of the amount of routes you could take. PoP seems a bit more linear, which I've grown tired of now..

I'll think about it, it'll probably drop again in price no doubt. I wanna get Banjo in the time being.

(I know that isn't a platformer, btw.) :D

Does anyone have experience with delivery times from this store when delivering to continental Europe? I'm in Denmark and the listed savings are appealing, but the appeal lessens somewhat if these folks can't get me my games in a reasonable amount of time.

All it says on their FAQ page is: "For deliveries outside the UK we allow up to 30 days for delivery to account for any postal delays that we may not be aware of."

Not exactly encouraging, so some feedback from real customers would help me a lot!

Sendit are very slow to deliver even inside the UK. I know I waited over a week for them to despatch a blu-ray and ended up cancelling it as it was still sitting at "processing order." Outside the UK I can imagine would only make it worse I'm afraid.

Even so this is a great price for the game, cheapest I've seen yet. I got it for £17.99 and loved every minute.

Epilogue's ace too but at 800 points is a bit much. I mean, I liked it but the price could have been a bit less.

bread's done
Back