Prince of Persia: TFS PS3/360 $31.99 + Free PoP WW PC Download at Ubi Shop

renoBeguH

CAGiversary!
http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/pd/productID.184142800/Prince_of_Persia_The_Forgotten_Sands%E2%84%A2.html

I couldn't fit the prices for the rest of the versions in the title, but here they are as follows:

:ps3::360: :pc: $31.99
:wii: $23.99
:psp::ds: $15.99

Received an email about this deal from Ubisoft several hours ago. Add the game to your cart for any platform and a digital download of Prince of Persia Warrior Within will be thrown in your cart for free.

The codes pe7m4miew (25% off) and 10THANKS (10% off) can be used and are stackable.

The code pe7m4miew turns the prices above into a "promo price". For example, the code turns the PS3/360/PC prices into $23.99 (you'll see the original price slashed if you return to the PoP TFS Ubi Shop page). Ground shipping for $9 is a bit steep, unfortunately I couldn't find any codes to save on shipping. The two codes above counter it slightly though. :D

If not shipping wasn't so steep at $9, this would be an amazing deal. Nice find though, just wishing the PS3/360 version can be had at $25 or less.

[quote name='mac101010']I can't get the 25% code to work.[/QUOTE]

That's probably a sign to wait a bit longer. This game will drop to $20 within a month or so. Nice avatar too...what else does she lick?

I feel so filthy after asking that... ;)

Oh sweet, this is a good sign for BB to drop the price on PoP:TFS, combining that $15 coupon from the Gamer mag, a sweet deal for sure.

[quote name='Serpentor']Oh sweet, this is a good sign for BB to drop the price on PoP:TFS, combining that $15 coupon from the Gamer mag, a sweet deal for sure.[/QUOTE]
Since the coupons are off the non-sale price, probably not.

[quote name='virtualmadden']Since the coupons are off the non-sale price, probably not.[/QUOTE]
Ah, i forgot the fine print then :whistle2:(

[quote name='Serpentor']Oh sweet, this is a good sign for BB to drop the price on PoP:TFS, combining that $15 coupon from the Gamer mag, a sweet deal for sure.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='virtualmadden']Since the coupons are off the non-sale price, probably not.[/QUOTE]
If you guys haven't noticed, as of yesterday the MSRP dropped to $39.99 at all retailers, and because this is NOT a sale, the $15 Best Buy coupon DOES work perfectly. Picked mine up this evening for 24.99. I started a separate thread to get the word out, but the mods merged it into the @GAMER Magazine thread, so I don't think alot of CAGs have seen it. Spread the word!!

bread's done
Back