Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones $19.99 USED

[quote name='Russblue11']this is for ps2, xbox, and gcn

shipping = $2.95 isnt that great though[/quote]

$3 shipping is better than what a lot of places charge.

[quote name='WebScud']$3 shipping is better than what a lot of places charge.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, especially compared to Outpost and such. $3 shipping is pretty much standard.

Crap - this is tempting but I haven't finished Warrior Within yet... and I don't know if I ever will - it kind of sucks so far. I played Sands of Time TWICE which is an unbelievable rarity for me these days considering I have tons of unopened cheapass games to play...

[quote name='javeryh']Crap - this is tempting but I haven't finished Warrior Within yet... and I don't know if I ever will - it kind of sucks so far. I played Sands of Time TWICE which is an unbelievable rarity for me these days considering I have tons of unopened cheapass games to play...[/QUOTE]
Warrior Within was just not as fun. The bosses aren't fun and the story is too confusing and I hate the prince in it.

[quote name='javeryh']I played Sands of Time TWICE which is an unbelievable rarity for me these days considering I have tons of unopened cheapass games to play...[/quote]

Don't worry, you'll get to them....at least that is what I keep telling myself.

[quote name='javeryh']Crap - this is tempting but I haven't finished Warrior Within yet... and I don't know if I ever will - it kind of sucks so far. I played Sands of Time TWICE which is an unbelievable rarity for me these days considering I have tons of unopened cheapass games to play...[/quote]

I agree. I had a blast playing Sands of Time, but then I got to Warrior Within and stopped playing it after a couple of hours. It just seemed different and not fun at all. I'll probably pick this up at $10 or so.

Third'd on WW being lousy and too different. Truth be told, the 360 demo of Tomb Raider: Legends had more of a SoT feel than the few hours spent with WW.

Good and tempting deal, but I'm afraid that TTT is too much like the second game in the series.

bread's done
Back