Prince of Persia Trilogy $19.99 TRU

CheapAssHustla

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Just noticed this on their site while looking through their cheap games. This is the cheapest I've seen this game. Link
It's not online only so you shouldn't have a problem PM at another store. They also have the in store pick up option available as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the same, I would do a store pick up but TRU got a hissy fit when I wrote down all the information needed instead of printing out the confirmation paper.

[quote name='skiizim']I did the same, I would do a store pick up but TRU got a hissy fit when I wrote down all the information needed instead of printing out the confirmation paper.[/QUOTE]

That's so stupid, lol. I bought the European copy months ago for the same price. I barely played it, lol. I'll finish it some day.

Submitted to Amazon, because, like usual, says not available for pickup at my local store, though I'm pretty sure they have it. I'll drop by if I am in the area and see. Their shipping is atrociously high for a CAG to swallow.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's so stupid, lol. I bought the European copy months ago for the same price. I barely played it, lol. I'll finish it some day.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't happy to say the least...

[quote name='bigpimpin24']I think this is the only collection I am missing for the Ps3 right now. How do I submit to Amazon again? >_

[quote name='bigpimpin24']I think this is the only collection I am missing for the Ps3 right now. How do I submit to Amazon again? >_

[quote name='Dysheekie']How do you guys get free shipping from Amazon? Doesn't it have to be over 25 bucks?[/QUOTE]

Not if you have Amazon Prime but to answer the second part of your question yes it does but there are certain exceptions when they appear as Lightning Deals.

[quote name='therealdeal19']Unfortunately, there aren't stores in my area that have it available for pick-up.[/QUOTE]

Would the in store price be the same? The stock checker online looks for 3+ copies, just like best buy.

my tru shows unavailable for store pickup. i just called and they have 3. one is on hold for me now. doesn't hurt to call and ask if ur willing to make the trip.

Hmm, I have a UK version of the HD trilogy, back when it was announced the US wasn't gonna get a disc version, so I imported it.

I'm guessing the US version wouldn't be any different right?

[quote name='mrwogs2']How can I request the price match at Amazon? Can someone send a link? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Scroll down to the "Product Details" section. At the bottom of this section is text that notes "Tell us about a lower price."

Submitted to Amazon as well. Hopefully they match because I still have a $10 GC that I don't mind using on this and pay the difference.

Is this compilation coming to the 360? I remember the ESRB had a rating for the 360 and PS3 versions. If the 360 version got canned, Ill pick this one up.

[quote name='Gatorsfan35']I submitted to Amazon as well. How often do they actually match prices?[/QUOTE]

I've had good experiences with PM at Amazon and they are usually fast about it. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

Got all three from PSN. Should've waited because I like having them on disc (and pay less!). Great deal, though. Haven't had problems with the downloadable versions in terms of bugs (not sure if that holds for the disc versions).

[quote name='FadeToOne']I've heard this collection is really buggy... anyone have experience with it?[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen any bugs really, but in Sands of Time, any scene with talking is very very quiet.

Just got this for a friend as a gift. The guy at TRU claimed this is a permanent price drop. So don't worry about rushing to get this one, as long as it is in stock I guess?

Placed an order for in-store pickup. It's a bit out of the way, but I should be able to pick it up during my lunch hour.

nothing within 50 in TRU for me....

submitted price match info to Amazon also, don't let me down amazon :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
I said $20 was my price point for this, having never actually played these on PS2 (I know...), but I really wonder if I'd be better off with a $10 Steam sale on the lot.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']I said $20 was my price point for this, having never actually played these on PS2 (I know...), but I really wonder if I'd be better off with a $10 Steam sale on the lot.[/QUOTE]

You're not alone. I only played the demo for the first one at Circuit City years ago. I wanted to play them, but you can't go wrong for $20. I think this release is a limited print. I haven't seen many copies locally.

[quote name='BoromirsFan']amazon has this for 25$.

Did you submit thing work?[/QUOTE]

I saw that last night but it's not sold by Amazon. No free shipping.

bread's done
Back