Prince of Persia: Warrior Within?

soulsurfer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was just wondering if anyone has checked out this game yet? I pre-ordered mine and haven't gotten it yet and I wanted to hear some opinions if anyone had some.

All of the reviews were excellent. I've heard the first one was good too, and I recently bought it, but haven't played it yet...

I have only played the demo, but I must say I don't like the new darker atmosphere. It seems like it is trying to be dark for the sake of being dark (i.e. to get more people who will play it until they hit the first hard puzzle, realize they are actually going to have to think, turn off the game, and go back to playing GTA:SA).

I've only played for a short time, but I liked what I saw. From what I could tell, the fighting is much more fun than the original, without sacrificing the platforming elements. Also, the difficulty seems to have been ramped up, which, since I've been on a difficulty binge lately, I love. Not Ninja Gaiden Hard mode hard, or Halo 2 Legendary hard, but challenging.

Ive played part of the demo of WW, and I thought it was pretty cool. I dont like the darker feel of it, but I still cant wait for a deal on it so I can pick it up and play it.

I got it a few days ago. So far, it have been a great game. The darker feel works perfectly, and the heavy metal music suits the whole gamer perfectly. Solid gameplay and storyline, also.

bread's done
Back