Prinny Can I Really Be the Hero (PSP) Limited Pre-Order Bundles are up on Rosenqueen!

Showstoppa42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Pre-Orders start today, with both bundles being limited to 1000 preorders. From the NISA email:

"Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero?" will be packaged in a premium box. It'll be the very first PSP premium box set! It'll come with the game, official soundtrack, and an exclusive Prinny comic page from Penny Arcade! On top of these cool treats, you'll get more cool stuff with RosenQueen's special preorder sets! Check them out!

Premium Box: Game, Soundtrack, 1 Comic Page (This should be the same package that's available at retail stores) for $39.99

http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=290&DC=A09NJ

Bundle 1. Here to the Rescue Set: Includes the Premium Box, Red Scarf Prinny Plushie, Prinny PSP Pouch for $64.99

http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=291&DC=A09NJ

Bundle 2. Ultra Dessert Set: Includes everything in the Hero to the Rescue Set, as well as the Disgaea Graphic Novel for $69.99

prinny_ultra_dessert_set.jpg

http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=292&DC=A09JN

Also, the Prinny PSP Pouch and the Red Scarf Prinny Plushie are available for Pre-Orders seperate from the bundles:

Prinny PSP Pouch ($11.99): http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=294&HS=1

Red Scarf Prinny Plushie ($14.99): http://www.rosenqueen.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=293&HS=1

And for comparison's sake, the Disgaea Graphic Novel is listed at $9.99 on Rosenqueen's website.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing that is limited is saving a few bucks with the bundles as opposed to buying separately. Don't fall for this crap. RQ has been pushing their luck lately

I'm going to cancel my preorder too... I do want the plushie but I think it's BS trying to confused people into thinking this is rare when it's not.

Besides, I'm guessing all that stuff will end up being cleared out sooner or later.

[quote name='Vinny']I'm going to cancel my preorder too... I do want the plushie but I think it's BS trying to confused people into thinking this is rare when it's not.

Besides, I'm guessing all that stuff will end up being cleared out sooner or later.[/QUOTE]

If you figure out how to cancel your order let me know.

[quote name='MSI Magus']If you figure out how to cancel your order let me know.[/QUOTE]

You already figured it out: you have to email them. But I think we have to wait until Monday for confirmation, they're probably closed today.

[quote name='Vinny']You already figured it out: you have to email them. But I think we have to wait until Monday for confirmation, they're probably closed today.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully I get a full refund too, ill be pissed if since I payed through paypal they refund me the $82 then paypal takes a cut of that.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Hopefully I get a full refund too, ill be pissed if since I payed through paypal they refund me the $82 then paypal takes a cut of that.[/QUOTE]

You should get the full refund. PayPal doesn't charge a refund fee. And there should be no restocking fee or anything because they haven't sent anything.

The single review at GameFAQs really slams this game for having poor controls, I think I'll pass for now...

[quote name='MSI Magus']Anyone know how this game was reviewed in famitsu? [/quote]

Famitsu: Prinny: Ore ga Shujinkou de Iinsuka? (PSP, Nippon Ichi): 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (28/40)

poor controls is up to the player to decide...

u can say Ghosts n Goblins has poor controls, but the gameplay and stages themselves work around those controls.

likewise Bionic Commando, u cant jump so does that game control poorly??

regardless, I enjoy 2D side games, especially challenging ones, so I definitely will be checking this game out.

[quote name='Josef']Tell me about it. I paid for Puchi Puchi Virus last summer and I'm probably not going to get it until this Spring :cry:[/quote]

[quote name='62t']haha me too.[/quote]
meanwhile they are happy with a pre-sold product that hasn't even been made yet while it earns interest. so more than 100% profit for them :). im never falling for this stunt again.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Did you like the 16 bit marios? THose were my fav....so if this is anything like that that has me pumped.[/QUOTE]

by me-too Mario game, I meant a crappy knock-off. Honestly the game just controls badly. It also demands you to restart and try the same impossible jumps over and over. Ghouls and Ghosts for SNES is one of my favorite games so I don't mind tough games, but this was just no fun.

I gotta add that the art in the Manga isn't all that pleasing on the eye. Even if it's only $5 more, I gotta say that Bundle 2 is pretty useless, since they probably just need to get rid of stock. If you really need some back story, play Disgaea 1. At least this isn't like those crazy bundles like Soul Nomad had. Or horror, Disgaea 3 where one of the extras was random between a flag, soundtrack and artbook.

[quote name='opportunity777']I received an E-mail stating there would only be a limited amount of Mana Khemia PSP titles for preorder.[/quote]
I received that too; the email says that they'll only have "about 100 units" of the game. I don't believe that for a second. Unless they're referring to some ultra-limited preorder bonus that the email and the site don't mention.

bread's done
Back