Prison Break. All 3 seasons $19.99 each @amazon

I personally love this show. Season 1 is the best, but I thought season 2 and 3 were good too.

Season 1 was the best of the series. Season 2 was good. Season 3 was okay. Season 4 (airing now) is just starting to feel drawn out.

of course season one is the best season... staying true to the series title... I liked 3 though, the others have been good as well... waiting on BR for season 2

S1 Awesome,
S2 not bad,
S3 thank you writers strike for killing it,
S4 Oh hi predictable twist, plot holes, and a actors mailing it in.

Overall watch it once then be done, netflix for 9.99 a month is a much better deal.

Season 1 is worth owning, but nothing beyond that. S2 was watchable, but still failed to live up to the first season, and S3 was just terrible in every regard. S4 is terrible as well, but it's slightly more watchable than S3 in my opinion.

Of course, my real recommendation if you're just looking for a prison show in general would be to watch Oz if you haven't seen that. That show is a masterpiece compared to Prison Break, and you can get each season for about $18 at Amazon right now. You're not getting as much quantity-wise per season, but there's no question you're getting more in terms of quality.

I watched most of season 1, a lot of season 2 and all of season 3, but for some reason I just haven't watched it this year. I missed it the first night and figured I'd catch up eventually but just haven't watched the episodes online yet. From the sound of it, I don't know if I will or not.

Season (insert # here) of (fill in the show title here) sucked ass cause of the writer strike. We have to accept it as a part of our history.

Many shows I like/love/follow...met the writer strike folly. First 2-4 episodes were 'alright' then....shit. Most shows seasons that fell during this time are limited in episodes. *usually half, personal math*

They will pick up, the episode content that is. DVD is at it's tail end {may it be another 5 years}, but it is at it's prime of being cheap is what I mean.

If you wanted to 'get into' a show but thought..."wanna see this from the beginning", well now is a good time {sure better will ALWAYS come} but amazon is pushing them out along with B&M's.

Load up a lil back-log. Cheaper than games right?!?

Just my 2 cents....

[quote name='Kfoster1979']S1 Awesome,
S2 not bad,
S3 thank you writers strike for killing it,
S4 Oh hi predictable twist, plot holes, and a actors mailing it in.

Overall watch it once then be done, netflix for 9.99 a month is a much better deal.[/QUOTE]

ALL of the seasons have plot holes. It's just something you have to accept and move on with when it comes to a show like this one.

Personally, I've enjoyed every season, and can't wait for them to hurry up and air the rest of season 4.

bread's done
Back