Prison Break S2 deals?

Best Buy has a deal if you buy season two, with Always Sunny in Philadelphia, you get $10 off ($5 off each set). That's all I have really seen

[quote name='AHiddenLink']Thanks for the deal, I'll have to bite, we enjoyed watching the 1st season.[/quote]

Be prepared to be disappointed. Season 2 was awful compared to season 1 in my opinion.

[quote name='wickedwrister']Be prepared to be disappointed. Season 2 was awful compared to season 1 in my opinion.[/quote]

You think so? While I agree the first season was better I thought 2 held it's own. I'm watching the last 5 episodes of season 2 just to refresh my memory. I can't wait for the 3rd season to start.

Picked this up today at Circuit City. It rang up as 29.95 and came with free $5 gift card, as part of a promo package. Total (with tax on the 29.95) came out to 37.42

[quote name='wickedwrister']Be prepared to be disappointed. Season 2 was awful compared to season 1 in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

some of the season 1 was just silly.

spoilers

i thought it was hilarious that they broke through a wall with an egg beater. Michael scofield is mcguyver on steroids.

I was just waiting for him to make a sticky bomb out of chewing gum and some rubber bands, but alas that hasnt made it into the show(yet).

In season 2 they are all fugitives, and i never really understood why some of the guys even bothered breaking out, the mexican guy only had another 18 months, and he broke out to chase tail wtf- i mean he is a fugitive, that wont help getting the ladies. The black guy was in a similar position, how will he get to be with his family if he is a fugitive?

I am only halfway through s2 but so far i like it more than s1,

Personally I much preferred season 1 to season 2. Season 2 held it's own, but 1 was just much superior. 3 will be comparable to 1 (plot wise), but I don't see it being as good.

[quote name='dracula']some of the season 1 was just silly.

spoilers

i thought it was hilarious that they broke through a wall with an egg beater. Michael scofield is mcguyver on steroids.

I was just waiting for him to make a sticky bomb out of chewing gum and some rubber bands, but alas that hasnt made it into the show(yet).

In season 2 they are all fugitives, and i never really understood why some of the guys even bothered breaking out, the mexican guy only had another 18 months, and he broke out to chase tail wtf- i mean he is a fugitive, that wont help getting the ladies. The black guy was in a similar position, how will he get to be with his family if he is a fugitive?

I am only halfway through s2 but so far i like it more than s1,[/quote]
You seriously watched the show and didn't know why Sucre broke out?
His pregnant fiance was taken by his former best friend and he had to stop the wedding. Waiting was not an option if his fiance would no longer be his to have.
As for C-Note,
he was able to keep his family in the dark about his imprisonment, but when he figured out what Michael and the gang were doing in the break room, he saw his opportunity to get out and reunite with his family.

bread's done
Back