Private torrent site invites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboPenguin

CAGiversary!
Since Demonoid has been down I haven't really been able to find another quality torrent site... Can anybody recommend/invite me a few nice private torrent sites? I always keep a nice ratio and I'd be sure to invite more CAG's to the site. ;)

Really, I hate to be begging but all the sites I goto are complete trash with long-dead torrents with no comments... Help please?!:cry:

EDIT: E-mail is:

[email protected]

[quote name='banpeikun']what kind of stuff are you looking to download?[/quote]
Well, a little of everything really.... I'll take anything I can get, since there's a wide variety of stuff I could use :lol:

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Well, a little of everything really.... I'll take anything I can get, since there's a wide variety of stuff I could use :lol:[/QUOTE]
Just so this post doesn't get locked, you are looking for stuff that is "legal" to download, correct?

[quote name='Patriot']Just so this post doesn't get locked, you are looking for stuff that is "legal" to download, correct?[/quote]

Yes of course, I wouldn't think of doing anything illegal, and especially not post about it at CAG.

[quote name='RoboPenguin']Yes of course, I wouldn't think of doing anything illegal, and especially not post about it at CAG.[/quote]

love the sarcasm :lol:

Time to grow up and make the jump to usenet. You get insane speed, huge selection, and you will never get caught.

[quote name='62t']Time to grow up and make the jump to usenet. You get insane speed, huge selection, and you will never get caught.[/quote]

I hate how newsgroups have there files organized. I'm currently on newsdemon and for $9 a month get 30GB download with 110 days retention. Great deal for me but I hate how they are organized.

Stick to RapidShare.com for downloads and get a premium account there.

[quote name='FeNoM91']I hate how newsgroups have there files organized. I'm currently on newsdemon and for $9 a month get 30GB download with 110 days retention. Great deal for me but I hate how they are organized.

Stick to RapidShare.com for downloads and get a premium account there.[/quote] How would you rate the newsgroups vs. rapidshare? I've had a premium account on RS a few times, but it's just such a hassle to input like 50 links to download anything.

If I want to download something that has like 50 parts, all i have to do is download a single nzb, open it, click ok and watch it download. I dont have any problem with file organization. Just go to my download folder and find the files.

[quote name='62t']If I want to download something that has like 50 parts, all i have to do is download a single nzb, open it, click ok and watch it download. I dont have any problem with file organization. Just go to my download folder and find the files.[/quote]

What site would you sugget joining then? I don't mind paying the fee... PM me if you have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back