Prize: 12 Month Xbox Live Card ($10 donation required to Child's Play)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TehMuff1nM4n

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I loved ShockandAww's idea so I will be running a contest the same as him, so don't mind me if I copy a bit from his post. :lol:

This contest is being held for fun and to to raise awareness of the Child's Play charity. Here is a link to the main thread. I'm not affiliated with it in any way I'm just trying to have some fun and get people to donate to a good cause. So:

From the time of this post until 11:59 PM EST on December 31st, for every donation of $10 to the Child's Play charity and posting a screen shot of the paypal transaction in this thread, you get one entry per $10 donated for a chance to win a 12 Month Xbox Live subscription ($20 is two entries, $30 is 3 and so on...). I will pm the winner with the code.

To take the screen shot, make the donation then login to your paypal account and go to the details of the transaction. Take a screen shot of that screen and post it here. I dont need your address info or the unique transaction ID number in the screen shot. You do need to make sure that the amount, the date + time info, and the Item Title are included.

You can make the donation here: http://cag.chipin.com/childs-play-charity-10

Remember you are also entered into Cheapy's contest for every $5 spent, so you get a guaranteed entry in mine and two in his. What a deal!

Good luck to all and I reserve the right to disqualify cheaters.

5306717782_17dab4d669_b.jpg

IN!

[quote name='needler420']You pretty much turned this into soliciting.[/QUOTE]

It's a charity, I'll take the money anyway I can. Theres no shame in that

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']It's a charity, I'll take the money anyway I can. Theres no shame in that[/QUOTE]

I know its a good thing. Just how your doing it is like jehovah witness knocking on peoples random doors on a sunday morning then they look at you like your the wrong one for being grumpy when you just woke up.

[quote name='slickkill77']

69540533.png
[/QUOTE]

Can't accept yours, has to be from time of post. Sorry, it's my way to try to get people who haven't donated yet a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back