PRIZE GIVEAWAY! help a CAG become a lipgloss model #4! more prizes! more fun :D!

greydemise

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
hey again guys! thanks so much for your support for last time, there is about 3 weeks left in the contest, and for your continued support, i want to give away a prize each week, every time you vote and comment enters you for a chance to win, if the support is as overwhelming as last time, i'll have 4, maybe 5 winners. all i realy have are 360 games and dvds, but if you dont like, and youre awesome (of course you are!) i'll sub the prize with something which we will discuss at a later time
-the prizes will be more and maybe better stuff from my job (sephora), GS and/or itunes gift cards

please vote and comment everyday as often as you can, i'd really appriciate it once again, and you all have my undying gratitude for the help.
this weeks prizes are....

items : havent been decided yet, but will be awesome! :D

sephora stuff (maybe the very awesome $89 value GOSMILE teeth whitner set (really works, ive used it) )

other stuff to be decided

UPDATE : a cool idea ...the ladies of CAG who are active and voting, please make yourself known in the threads in the coming weeks, ill gladly be making sephora goody bags and such with certain items, ill pm you with the options available to me. think of it as a 3rd-4th prize ..thank you so much!

please vote guys if you have a second , if not, it's totally cool and thanks for looking
i'll be checking the vote counter between breaks at work and breaks during my school work (grad school sucks..)

http://www.urbandecayguys.com/profil...fileID=1255658
that should be me, if its taking you to the main page, im in the orange button down

Why do just the ladies get gift bags? You could at least give boo a tea bag or something since he gets partial credit as a lady! :)

Voted again.

Voted.... and really... the guy with the hat, vest and jeans? Is he in some high school play or something? Or is that guy in the turqouis swim trunks seriously posting that pic online? And the guy on the bottom row looks like his ears have been trying to flap away from his head. I hope you wipe the floor with them.

Also, link takes me to the main page, not your page.

hey again guys! thanks so much for your support for last time, there is
signature_Sign.jpg
:)

thank you so much everyone!! happ 4th of july and im so sorry i havent been around, i just fixed my laptop...mostly, its been a mess the past few days. i had to leave work early cause i had to take my mom to the hospital, shes fine now..il be picking the winners and mailing the items ASAP...as always, im so happy to see new faces / handles in here and im sleepy :D haha

thank you everyone so much for keeping this thread going and for all the support! the the contest is almost over and im really happy for the chance to show CAG some gratitude :)
ill be on again later on tonight or tommorow with winner annoncements..im gonna feed, i havent eaten since 8am this morning
:D!

the winners have been notified and will happily post here when they recieve their prizes :D!! thanks so much for playing / voting / having fun :)
we're in the home stretch everyone! just a week and change left, please please keep it up :D! we're so close!

Voted again while home! Will be at my parents tomorrow.. will be able to get more votes. Also, found out I can vote on my phone too!

bread's done
Back