PRIZE GIVEAWAY! help a CAG become a lipgloss model #4! more prizes! more fun :D!

thanks again for the votes everyone :) i just got back from the gym and now im not gonna be able to sleep haha, and yes my friend, you can vote everyday :), there are about 9 days left in the contest..
im so excited!

good morning everyone :)! thanks lulu!
please keep up the votes :D chubby McHat took first place again haha its heating up and getting exciting with only 9 days left in the contest!

hey guys :)! thanks so much for the votes..it was a short day at work..i'm gonna chill back and watch supernatural...anyone play COD : WaW?
also, plaese please keep up the votes :D you guys have no idea how much i appreciate the help, please please keep it up and tell your friends if you can :) thank you!

blahh :( i know, i may have to try and reach out on other forums thati never use, im going to use cracked.com's forum and new grounds again.
newgrounds gave me a sizeable boost in the first day or 2

[quote name='greydemise']thank you everyone :D your votes are greatly appriciated!
and chika...hmm..steak and eggs?[/QUOTE]

Belgian waffles with strawberries and cream? ;)

i got this email from them that accused me of self voting mulitple times a day, thats awful!

and thank you much for the votes everyone :) please please keep it up! only one more week left!

bread's done
Back