PRIZE GIVEAWAY! help a CAG become a lipgloss model #4! more prizes! more fun :D!

the special breakfast is being created right now from pinecones, strawberries, and love.

thanks for the votes again and BUMPY :D
after work tonight ill close the thread and draw..but a heads up, i may not be able to do a prize next week, or even then, maybe 2-3 tops :(

i gotta pay $3000 in tuition on the 16th for 2 classes in fall...gr :(

Voted today. Last time I voted was the very first time you posted this in the other forum and wow you climbed up pretty far. =p

thanks so much everyone for the votes, and im glad to see some familiar faces :) only 1 more week left..we can do this :D!

i still cant believe they sent me an email about getting "multiple votes" but they didnt ban the b-tard for his random 400~ vote spikes..oh well, he's holding a spot, im scared to vote formyself :(

i know ive asked in the past, but id appriciate it if anyone can tell their friends or drop the link in any forums they may frequent to help...i'd really love the help :) , if you can, that is.

thank you so much guys!
also..im not going to close this thread down, im going to keep it up for now, my paychecks have been light...as in $300~ only this check..i need to shell out little less than $3000 for my tuition this semester, and thats not including books and train fare for the semester and gas (its an epic commute)
i will have 1 more round of prizes and stop the thread on thursday night
thank you so much everyone :)
i appriciate the help,i really really do..i didnt think id get so much support from CAG , but ive been part of this forum for awhile and did see alot of awesome stuff..such as the charity threads taking off to huge success and mature and awesome discussion. thanks so much guys for the help, i really appriciate it, and i hope the prize drawings were a nice way to give back :)

im confused on who to vote for xD

crapload of men on that page and im a homophobe no offense i dont like looking at guys like this just give me a link and i will vote sorry xD i cant find u!

I was bored and waiting to get seated restaurant last night for almost an hour and borrowed 2 of my friends iphones to vote also. Still 4 :( Only looks like 140 something votes behind at the moment.

[quote name='yukine']The link is on the first post of the thread...[/QUOTE]
But it's broken...

Here's a good link.

And voted again.

thanks so much for the votes guys :) with only 6 days left, we need to pull through..im thinking of going on another forum and asking people to vote for the current #11 guy to get #10 bumped off...he looks like competition! haha

or maybe a petition or a series of mass emails to get #1 knocked off too :D

[quote name='mguiddy']But it's broken...

Here's a good link.

And voted again.[/QUOTE]
Really? It takes me right to his voting page.

Whatever, voted again.

thank you so much guys :) please keep it up ...we only have 6 days left..im gonna try to take a new 3rd pic...or have a more "convincing" phrase under 25 words...any ideas ?

hey again guys! thanks so much for your support for last time, there
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

good morning everyone :D
bumpy!
i cant wait till this thing is over now honestly, and i need to take a new 3rd picture i think
roar..also..maybe i should say im sensual grad student! or that i love to work hard and that ill work you harder!...some junk like that

[quote name='greydemise']good morning everyone :D
bumpy!
i cant wait till this thing is over now honestly, and i need to take a new 3rd picture i think
roar..also..maybe i should say im sensual grad student! or that i love to work hard and that ill work you harder!...some junk like that[/QUOTE]

:roll: don't be a douche lol obviously what you've got is workin for ya.

bread's done
Back