PRIZE GIVEAWAY! help a CAG become a lipgloss model #4! more prizes! more fun :D!

you guys rock and YES there will be a small prize drawing tomorrow, i didnt forget! just had to extend it cause of my tuition bill...please keep it up..only 1 more day and tahts all i ask :) please CAG...unite!!

[quote name='greydemise']you guys rock and YES there will be a small prize drawing tomorrow, i didnt forget! just had to extend it cause of my tuition bill...please keep it up..only 1 more day and tahts all i ask :) please CAG...unite!![/QUOTE]
Oooo love the glasses, totally hot!

thanks so much chika and rakaminkol :D!! i cant believe its finally over!! and i cant believe that a ton of you guys stuck around for the entire run..purely EPIC!!
and chika, your breakfast has been sitting here for a few weeks. i think it's now considered class 1 biohazard.
and boo received something comparable to sex earlier on
...*shudder*

[quote name='greydemise']my friend wants me to replace 2 pictures, is there anyone who can give me an opinion?[/QUOTE]
I love your first and third pic so I wouldn't replace them at all. I like that you are taking the picture, it makes you more real that way. I think some of these top 10 are professionals so they'll get tosses out anyways.
The second you can replace.

im so excited!! changed the second pic..i had a vote and onyl 1 person wanted the current one, but then changed her mind...im gonna go to a bar haha i need to stop looking at this thing

thank you so much CAG1! thanks to all of your support, i made it into the top 10 by the contest's close :) i now have a fighting chance to win..which we will know by friday the 24th, thank you so much everyone and thank you for the overwhelming support!!!

Good luck!! That's so exciting. *_*

...Also cool to know those GoSmile Sephora whiteners work... If only they weren't infinite dollars.

bread's done
Back