Prize Rebel--Free Microsoft Points, Amazon Giftcards, ANYTHING!

PrizeRebel is having a prize drawing this weekend.

"Complete and get credited for any offers this weekend
(10/20/07 - 10/21/07) and be entered to win 1 of 3 copies of
The Orange Box!"

The Orange Box is awesome! I got it the other day, and it's amazing, haha, especially since i had never played HL2 before. Portal is such a sweet game too. You guys should join PrizeRebel if only to take part in this contest. Your chances of winning are actually pretty good if you think about it. And you only have to do one measly offer--that's cake.

Do a few more pages just to ensure that you get credit. Remember to clear you cookies between offers too. Make sure that all ad-blockers are turned off and firewalls disabled.

If it still doesn't work, then it's just a problem with your ISP.

You have to be careful with cellphone offers. Some of them will add a charge to your cell phone bill. You have to read the fine print. I haven't done any cell phone offers, so I couldn't tell you if you get any sales calls or not...

Well, I haven't done many offers in a while, but these all have credited me fine:
Global Survey Group0.72007-06-10 16:55:16 Lucky Surf0.22007-06-10 16:39:06 Free Listerine0.32007-07-29 11:23:47 FREE PC Magazine0.52007-09-08 10:53:04 Venus vs Intuition0.32007-09-24 19:15:57 Nielsen/NetRatings1.22007-06-18 14:36:17 Ebay Shopping Spree1.42007-09-24 19:03:06 Bid4Prizes12007-06-21 12:06:01 The Final Payoff0.92007-06-27 19:31:38 NPD Male Survey1.62007-06-30 02:01:40 UK Prize Draw - Win an iPhone0.72007-08-24 00:27:18 Win a Razr 20.72007-08-18 00:38:15 Free Fly0.42007-09-08 10:52:30 Mystery Shopping Rewards0.82007-09-08 10:37:25 Win A Nissan1.22007-09-24 19:15:44 Favorite TV Mom0.82007-10-20 17:37:46

Well, I haven't done many offers in a while, but these all have credited me fine:

Global Survey Group
Lucky Surf

Free Listerine

FREE PC Magazine

Venus vs Intuition

Nielsen/NetRatings
Ebay Shopping Spree
Bid4Prizes
The Final Payoff

NPD Male Survey
Win a Razr 2
Free Fly

Mystery Shopping Rewards
Win A Nissan
Favorite TV Mom

The Napster, Blockbuster, and Netflix free trials are also great CC required offers that don't cost you anything.

Visit the URL

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=kairav

and register for points2shop.com

After that, take 5 min surveys and get points without even exposing your credit card and other information. You will get points for every survey and you can exchange them for stuff on amazon.com..........pracitically any thing on amazon.com. A point is worth a cent on amazon, you will get free 250 points on signing up. Surveys are from 20 points to 5000 points. A XBOX 360 game is worth 5999 points. The shipping is free............................you also can get XBOX LIVE CARD.........Controllers..............systems.............LEGIT SHIT

JOIN TODAY AND GET FREE STUFF...............NO MONEY REQUIRED...........100% FREE

Visit the URL

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=kairav

and register for points2shop.com

After that, take 5 min surveys and get points without even exposing your credit card and other information. You will get points for every survey and you can exchange them for stuff on amazon.com..........pracitically any thing on amazon.com. A point is worth a cent on amazon, you will get free 250 points on signing up. Surveys are from 20 points to 5000 points. A PS3 game is worth 5999 points. The shipping is free............................

JOIN TODAY AND GET FREE STUFF...............NO MONEY REQUIRED...........100% FREE

Bump Bump Bumpity.

I actually changed my prize from Mario Galaxy to Call of Duty 4 for PC (because of the better deal at TRU for Galaxy). Saved 10 points too by custom ordering from Amazon.

I did 6 free offers today and 4 of them credited, yay. The other 2 should credit within 24 hours.

Still haven't received CoD4 yet (ordered last Monday). Hopefully by tomorrow!

Free what? Stoof plocks? heh. Engrish please. XP Just messing with ya.

I forgot to mention, I did receive CoD4 in the mail 2 days ago. It's awesome.

DSC_0141.jpg

I wrote "Prize Rebel Rocks" on the back of the receipt/packing slip. I think I might submit a testimonial, just for kicks.

EDIT: updated the OP with this info.

does myfavefreebies still have a lot of zip and email offers.. if so.. ill sign up under your account

Sort of. They're not really ONLY entering your Zip/Email anymore, unfortunately. You have to complete more of the survey. Payout is still $1 per survey though; great deal. Offers seem to approve less often for some people though.

[quote name='"Admin"']Remember, you must use an email address that belongs to you, your own personal information on the second page and you must now complete the survey. You have to get to the page that says "Last Step"

Also - If I discover that you are doing ANY offer on multiple sites, your account will be placed on hold permanently. No exceptions.
[/quote]
It's your call I guess. I had a great experience with MFF, but others have had trouble getting offers to credit. I sent in a support ticket and went to the library and pretty much ALL of my offers went through.

Anyway, if you're still interested, here's my link:
http://points.myfavefreebies.com/?ref=1312

Thanks!

Alright I have a promo code for YourPS34free.com. from an employee of the company. it works and I recommend it!

http://www.YourPS34free.com/index.php?ref=4392831

the referral promo code is actually encrypted in the URL of the website (the last seven #'s) in which it awards you with 99999999 referrals which is (UNLIMITED).

Once you are on the site, create an account, and sign in. *IMPORTANT*set it to referral account , complete only one offer because the link depends on you having credit. just do a free trial offer and cancel after the requirements are met, so it will be free.

after it registers and you receive credit for your offer. you will receive the unlimited referrals. PICK THE PLAYSTATION 3 PACKAGE YOU WANT, AND ITS YOURS!!!!

**PROMOS CODES ARE GOOD FOR 15-20 OUTSIDE ACCOUNTS**
--TRY THEM BEFORE THEY ARE OUT--

Thanks so much! You're the first signup I've had in a while, heh.

You could easily get 30-40 points or so from doing all the free offers. That would take a while though, and not ALL of them are likely to credit. I'd recommend doing just one of the Credit Card required if you can. Makes it a lot less tedious, hehe. The eFax and Blockbuster ones are both good and don't cost anything (as long as you cancel before the trial period ends).

Either way, you can definitely get a $20 item (like a 2000 Wii Points card) in no time.

bread's done
Back