Prize Rebel Works!

Hypnot1zed

CAGiversary!
Some people on the forums wanted to know if prize rebel works and how long the shipping takes, I'm here to answer both questions. Below is a picture of the prize that I ordered.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff84/SteelMessiah/PrizeRebel.jpg?t=1190757988

I ordered Oblivion for the Xbox 360 and it came in 7 weekdays, when it arrived it came in an amazon.com package. This was a custom prize request and they had no problem with it. I earned the prize by doing the 100% free offers so no credit card is needed.........

I would be thankful if you signed up under my link

I've had that problem as well, try using different e-mails and read the faq on the website.
Some offers credit instantly while others can take a few days.

[quote name='leavemealone347']Does anyone know of a Greasemonkey script to auto select "no" when there are those long lists of yes no bubble options?[/quote]
That would be pretty awesome.

[quote name='HighlightShow']That would be pretty awesome.[/QUOTE]
I would be so happy if someone made one. I don't know anything about programming but I don't know how hard it would be.

Anyone know of a link to one or if anyone could make one?

For the people that still don't know if prize rebel is legit, I have some advice. When you join the site just try and get a small prize and see if it comes. When it does you will know for yourself that this is a very high quality service.

I can't seem to get enough points. I have 17.32 but need to get 55 for a game.

Half my offers never seem to work, thats the problem

i just started this morning and i have only done 100% free surveys, so far i have 3 points, no refs, this and club live and mycokerewards seem to be the easiest things compared to yourfree360games and stuff

i have no idea what i want i want a 360 game i have gears or war but thats it was thinkning graw or gh2

Yeah I was on Live club before, and won a zune. It took them a long time to ship it but in the end it was worth it. I was also thinking about picking up graw with my prize rebel points, since it only costs 30 now. Some of the offers have trouble confirming and it is annoying, but all I can tell you is to try different e-mails that seems to work sometimes.

i might as well go for a $60 value game to take full advantage, this site rules. hmm with xbla arcade and pgr3 on the way. halo 3 and bioshock interest me but i m going halo 3 for multiplayer

Yeah thats a good choice, I think I might save my points for call of duty 4. I think that comes out in about a month.

I have been having trouble I have like 8 pages left but sometimes they credit sometimes they don't. I'll do like 15 offers and 1 or 2 will credit.

Yeah try using different e-mails from different sites like, hotmail, yahoo and other ones. Also I think some of the sponsors track your ip address so you can only sign up for one of their product offers, which sucks. You could try complaining to the support on the site but I'm not sure how far that will get you.

It seems that some of the companies only allow you to do one offer per e-mail. When I switch e-mails it works more often, and now I have 56 dollars worth in my account. I guess I'll save it for assassins creed.

i need help with my offers on prize rebel, i have like 2.7 points and im trying to get a 360 console lol. so pls help me.

Read the faq on the website, and switch e-mails often in between offers. Try to get some refferals you will need them to get a 360. Its definately possible to get a 360 from prize rebel. In total I have earned about 130 points without using a credit card, which is about 130 dollars.

They are having a contest on prize rebel this weekend, anyone that completes an offer on october 20 - 21 will be entered to win a copy of the orange box.

When you join prize rebel, look to the left and click "Referrals". Then follow the link to the banners. It gives you the forum codes that you just put in your post.

Ok I think some people are confused about this site. You do not get free stuff for just signing up, you have to do surveys to get points.

Try reading the faq on the website and see if that helps. Try using a different e-mail. If the offer doesn't work, just move on and do a different one. Then come back to it later.

Once you complete an offer it disappears from the list, so it's hard to remember which ones were easy for me. Try doing the highest paying ones first and if they don't work just move on to the next one. Also remember sometimes they send a confirmation link to your e-mail that you have to activate to get credit.

bread's done
Back