PrizeRebel and FusionCash - will give bonus for signing up under me

will530

CAGiversary!
Looking for an alternative to a seemingly dying Live Search Club? Facebook's point earning application might be your answer. Acebucks is Facebook's virtual currency that can earn you some great prizes like consoles, music players, and gift cards. I added the application back when it first started over two years ago and have already earned some sweet prizes (look at signature for full list). Sign up for PrizeRebel and/or FusionCash, and I will give you some Acebucks as a bonus (you must have a Facebook account and add the Acebucks application) to jumpstart your Acebucks bankroll.

-----------------------------------------------

PrizeRebel Acebucks Bonus:

Each point you earn me: 500 ABs
Earn 5 points for me: 500ABs x 5 + 1000 ABs Bonus = 3500 ABs

PrizeRebel Tips and Observations:

• Clearing cookies before and after you sign up for an offer greatly increases your odds of getting credited. You can either clear all your cookies or only the ones that are related to the offer (including PrizeRebel cookies!).
  • Quizzes and Eversave offers are great for this method.
  • Check your e-mail after completing offers. Some of them require you to verify, even if it's not specifically stated in the offer.

FusionCash Acebucks Bonus

Complete first offer: 1000 ABs
Each cashout you make: 2500 ABs

FusionCash Tips and Observations:

• Verifying your telephone number will not result in a frenzy of telemarketers. It's an automated, PIN system.
  • Clearing cookies works well for this site, too.
  • McAfee SiteAdvisor flags the site yellow, citing "1.0 spammy e-mails per month," which in reality is the welcome message. The site is safe.
  • You must have at least $25 dollars in your account to cash out and at least $15 must be from offers (sign up bonus and referrals excluded). So when you're ready to cash out, consider inviting a few friends for some extra coin to increase your check.
  • Do not sign up for Direct Deposit, as this gives them a window to automatically cancel your funds if they deem that you are in violation of the ToS.

Acebucks:

Like I said earlier, this is a great alternative to LSC. The concept is the same: earn points (in this case, Acebucks) that can be redeemed for prizes. With Acebucks, you can earn points by playing games, taking surveys, adding applications, and even selling goods (REAL and virtual) in your Acebucks store.

Instead of a default set of prizes, the Acebucks prize system is based in auctions. There are usually ~6-10 auctions going on at a time, ranging from chocolate to gift cards to consoles.

Acebucks Tips and Observations:

• The high end prizes like iPods, consoles, and $100 gift cards are highly overinflated, but you can usually find middle-tier prizes on the cheap like NewBalance shoes and video games.
  • NEVER use your hard earned Acebucks on store items that seem too good to be true. There are a lot of scammers and it's usually safer to stick with auctions.
  • The Acebucks staff is real stingy about what can and can't be sold in stores. Make sure to read the ToS.
  • Games are the easiest way to earn Acebucks. Each game is a seperate app, so make sure to edit your app settings to not show any stories in your News Feed. Your friends will thank me!
  • Due to Facebook's new app policies, Acebucks can no longer offer any referral bonuses, so inviting friends to the app and games will get you nothing.

How to get your bonus:

• **Either reply to this thread or PM me with the name you signed up under so I can verify it on my referral page. A few of you have already signed up (thanks!), but no one has messaged me yet!!**
  • Let me know your Facebook ID so that I can gift the points to you.
  • You must have a Facebook account. I cannot gift points to you through the MySpace Acebucks application.
  • You must have the Acebucks application installed.
  • I will PM you once I've gifted the Acebucks to you. It should appear automatically, or by the following midnight.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm interested!
um, its not letting me confirm my acebucks account.
and acebucks is kind of confusing.. i just need a little help then i'll get your ref

I've heard that new users have been having trouble confirming their accounts. If you still can't get through, best to send tech support an e-mail.

Acebucks is like a mix of Live Search and Prize Rebel. You can play games and complete offers to get Acebucks to use for prize auctions. In order to play the games, you must add the apps.

Let me know if I can help you with anything!

alright, i'll see more i can do tomorrow. i was really busy today so i couldn't get to it. i'm still interested though! try to send me a message on AIM tomorrow my s/n is dcjab2006
sorry for the wait

I'm heading home for Thanksgiving, so I probably can't sign on to AIM until Friday. Let me know if you still can't activate your acct. My sn is I7 77IM

bread's done
Back