Prizerebel - Easy Amazon Credit!

tokitoki50

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey everyone,

Thank you for looking at my thread. I want to invite you to prizerebel! It's a site where you do offers in exchange for points. What's the exchange rate? One point is one dollar! You can cash out quickly too, as little as a 5 dollar amazon GC. Easy enough right? :lol:

I signed up only 6 days ago, and I have enough points for a 20 dollar amazon gift card. This is with little effort on my part. You can cash out for gift cards, video games, and even custom prizes

Here's a screen shot of my progress thus far:
quickstats.png

(I'm currently saving up for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, but I could cash out for Amazon credit at any time)

But why should you use my referral link?

It's in my best interest to make sure you get credit fast. Why? Because I make 20% of what you make. I will personally PM you each day with the offers that I did, as well as the tools and tricks I use to maximize my credit. I'll gladly answer any of your questions and try to help you out as much as I humanly can. Like I said, I want you to maximize your earnings too.

This is a good way to make some extra cash for gaming with little effort.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=3025550

Seriously, if you know what you're doing this is easy. Please feel free to PM me if you want to know more or if you sign up under me. Thank you for looking

You need to give a step by step walkthrough of how to earn a $20 gift card in 6 days "the easy way". Otherwise I don't give a shit how many points you earned.

Wow, kind of an offensive reply for my first one, but okay.

Doing most offers requires you to do the following three things... Clear your cookies, and put in an email account (I use a junk gmail account). It may ask you for other information too, like a shipping address. This is where the local church of scientology comes in handy (they send me junk mail, I send it back).

Sometimes you have to skip through a bunch of secondary crap offers, and this can be a little tedious but whatever.

If you can click a mouse you can do this, but I understand that you're skeptical. I'll gladly send you a list of the offers I finished if you're interested.

bread's done
Back