Prizerebel = Great! + Sharedreviews Easy Money!

DrazenX

CAGiversary!
Prize Rebel

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=864

Prize Rebel is a great site with many free surveys. They credit quickly and you can accumulate points to buy anything gaming related. I really recommend it. They even have Cell Phone and CC offers if that is what you're interested in. So far I have received a 1600 Microsoft Points Card from them, absolutely free!

Thanks

Shared Reviews

http://sharedreviews.com/signup_member?ref_nick=DrazenX

SharedReviews is in its LAUNCH STAGE. To sign up, all you need is a paypal email, and your name. No other personal information is required to sign up or use the site, which is great, as you won't get spam, unlike places like Points2Shop.

At SharedReviews, you basically write reviews on any item. It could be video games, consoles, DVDs, clothes... anything you want! It has to be 750 characters minimum, so if you put your mind to it, you could finish one every 10 minutes. After submitting, it goes through a week long review process. Then the community votes on the best reviews and the revenues are split between the people who voted and the people with the most votes.

It would be great if you guys could make accounts and vote for my reviews so we both get money!

http://sharedreviews.com/review/rev...3-is-the-killer-app-for-the-xbox-360#comments
http://sharedreviews.com/review/rev...ollers-accessories_1600-xbox-live-points-card
http://sharedreviews.com/review/review_view/15627_media-communications_movie-hd-dvds_batman-begins

IT really can't get easier than this. No more surveys, no more spam, just writing short and easy reviews. You never have to give personal information ever.

Contrary to popular belief. I actually don't get many referrals. The majority sign up through the other people who post on my thread. Oh well. :)

I could use some referrals as well (I just started) and my referral link in my sig. Assuming all my pending offers today are approved, I'll have pulled in $16-20 worth of points in one hour. not bad.

I'm trying to register but I can't register. I'm getting this error:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/dejong/application/gpt/sections/members/controllers/register/form.php on line 13
At this moment we do only allow American members to complete offers on our website. However, you are allowed to join as a promoter and refer usa people to the website.
Join as a promoter

ordered a 1600 ms point card and have $8 towards my next point card after 5 days of signing up and less than 4 hours on the site

bump again

thanks to ZerotypeX for using my referral link

if u want a good list of offers post here

[quote name='refusedchaos']i like this site but ALOT of their offers are not working (page donest load, etc) or they dont credit...but some do..[/quote]

do you by any chance use adblockplus extension? that can interfere with offers.

thanks to "aznghosy" for signing up under my referral link. If you want help completing offers, pm me. I have some very good tips.

i also recommend you activate your phone number so you a get a free 2.50. It helps a lot.

[quote name='DemonicArc']do you by any chance use adblockplus extension? that can interfere with offers.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I was wondering what the hell was up with the offers tonight =/

[quote name='DrazenX']My First Order Came.. Pics This Weekend![/QUOTE]
I hate you so much right now . . . not really, but I'm sure ticked that points2shop didn't work for me.

Made $500 on points2shop.com

ordering a samsung HDTV......

Visit the URL

http://www.points2shop.com/index.php?ref=kairav

and register for points2shop.com

After that, take 5 min surveys and get points without even exposing your credit card and other information. You will get points for every survey and you can exchange them for stuff on amazon.com..........pracitically any thing on amazon.com. A point is worth a cent on amazon, you will get free 250 points on signing up. Surveys are from 20 points to 5000 points. A PS3 game is worth 5999 points. The shipping is free............................

JOIN TODAY AND GET FREE STUFF...............NO MONEY REQUIRED...........100% FREE

i dont know of they guy above is actually banned... but did u get $500 on free surveys and non-cc surveys only? if so.. you must have a lot of referrals already

I just signed up using the OPs link, got the 250 points.

Also, you said you got a lot of money on free offers only... Any that you would recommend? A list of your favorite non credit card offers would be nice, you could post it in the first post as a step-by-step guide on how to get a free game or something :p.

Chuckles, I'll try and get some stuff real soon. maybe even in the next hour or so. thanks for signing up

Thanks for updating the OP! I did all of the BigBuck surveys just now, got credited with one already. But I'm done for the night, I'll check my points in the morning.

Yup! I have a bajillion email accounts it seems, the hard part is remembering them all... One day back when gmail was still private I noticed that I had like 150 invites, so I put a lot of them to use.

Quoted from my thread:

Maybe this can clear things up, otherwise you can contact us (points2shop) to have a closer look at it:

Non tracking issues can be caused by one of following reasons. Make sure you check them all to see if there is something that might cause your issues.

* You did not wait long enough for the credit to come through.
* You are already in the sponsors database (your information or even your IP address is already in their system).
* You have a program blocking your cookies.
* You have already completed the offer before.
* You provided inaccurate information when completing the offer.
* You used an incorrect link to complete the offer.
* You did not follow the instructions correctly, like not filling out any forms properly.
* In case the offer is a trial, you may have canceled the trial so the advertiser reversed your lead due to bad quality. When you do choose to complete a trial offer, give it a real shot.
* You used the AOL browser or used any optimizer tools like Google Optimizer
* You have AOL as your internet service provider. Due the way AOL works with IP addresses, we cannot guarantee that offers will track properly
* The sponsor did not credit us for your lead for a reason we do not know, if they do not credit us, we can not credit you.

Or, it could just be time. I know some Brandarama offers credited like 2 days after I completed them.

clearing your cookies after every offer helps a lot. i added that to the guide. Since you haven't been credited on your Big Buck surveys, I would do them again while following these steps for every offer.

1)Clear your cookies
2)Click on the BigBuck Survey you want to do.
3)Enter the email address.
4)Then just follow the instructions it says on Points2Shop

and last week, bigbucks were worth 150. I got about 9 credited in one day.

Some other news:

Shockwave... the OP has some offers you should look at.

Thanks to Judas for signing up under my referral.

bread's done
Back