PrizeRebel Thread (Conga ) NO CC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboPenguin

CAGiversary!
PrizeRebel is a site in which requires NO Credit Card! You complete surveys for points, and exchange those points for prizes. You also receive points from the people that you refer to PrizeRebel every time that they complete a survey!

If you guys will please sign up under me, then I'll put a total of 5 people up for the Conga. After you sign up post who you signed up as and who you signed up under. I will then add your referral link to the conga. Once a total of 5 people are on the conga I will then start simply saving the links, and once somebody reaches a certain number of referrals I will replace their link with the one next in line for the conga.

FAQS (taken from PrizeRebel site)

Question: How will I receive my prizes? How long does it take?
Answer: Certain prizes are sent via email while others will be physically shipped to you. Email prizes are sent within 4-7 business days. Non-email prizes will have their orders placed within 4-7 business days. If they are out of stock, we will let you know.

Question: How do I earn points besides completing offers?
Answer
: Good Question! You can also earn points via our Referral system. Simply head over to our Referral Section. You can grab your personal referral link and let everyone know about our site.

Question: Do you guys offer any support?
Answer
: Yes, we offer 24/7 support through an easy support ticket system.

Now, you guys better get signed up since PrizeRebel offers a large range of prizes including:
Pre-paid Game Cards for many Online Games
PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, and PSP Systems, Games and Accessories
iTunes gift Cards
Many different iPod models

1. http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=39753 - RoboLlama - 0
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

How can you do a PrizeRebel Conga when PrizeRebel is not referral based? Seems sorta pointless to me... Just my opinion though.

[quote name='PrarieD0G']How can you do a PrizeRebel Conga when PrizeRebel is not referral based? Seems sorta pointless to me... Just my opinion though.[/quote]
It is partially referral based. You earn points from the people you've referred.

[quote name='RoboPenguin']It is partially referral based. You earn points from the people you've referred.[/quote]

But you only get points of that person completes an offer.

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']But you only get points of that person completes an offer.[/quote]

Yes, just like EVERY other conga out there....

Sorry, but this site is point based rather than a referral based website and thus that would be why there are no congas for PrizeRebel or Gaminglagoon. Referrals are a bonus for sites such as this, not a requirement. Feel free to make your own thread, as long as it isn't a conga thread for Prize Rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back