(Probably impossible) Final Fantasy VII for PSX

phoenix6666

CAGiversary!
Sorry if there's a taboo on this game being asked. I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who works somewhere that would still have a copy at a reasonable price, say under 50 bucks?

I bought one from a Game Crazy for $3.33 about 2 months ago but I'll admit, I got extremely lucky :) I don't think they were even supposed to let me buy it as a 3 for $10 deal, but the kid working there was new and didn't know any better.

[quote name='phoenix6666']Sorry if there's a taboo on this game being asked. I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone who works somewhere that would still have a copy at a reasonable price, say under 50 bucks?[/quote]

I know this used to be way cheaper, and I'm sure the price will fall again once the hype around Advent Children etc. dies down. I'm kind of tempted to sell mine and then just re-buy it in two years... If you can be patient, I'm sure you'll find it cheap later.

The Amazon vendors generally have it for around 60 or so. To be honest, I really don't want to pay more than 40 total for it, but I was afraid if I stated that amount, I would have been blasted for being too cheap. :)

As far as the remake goes, the only rumor I know about is the one on PS3 where they were going to update the entire engine and graphics and everything. But then Square keeps saying that they have no plans to do so at this time.

I have a copy of the images that I could emulate but I would really like to own a real copy and play it on a console.

[quote name='gregthomas77']Sweet, if he doesn't want it, I have 5.00 right now.[/quote]
Adding a zero to the end of 50 = 5.00?

I learned something new today. :lol:

[quote name='necrojustice']I think the remake was just showing they could do it.[/QUOTE]
No, it would be them showing that they CAN make money by endlessly whoring out a shitty game with an (often idiotic) fanbase. I don't think they have anything personal to prove, here.

If you don't mind spending $50 (or trading games towards it), you could probably get one off Goozex. No guarantee if it's GH or Non-GH, but there's at least one listed as complete.

Or you could wait a little while for the price to gradually fall back down to reasonable prices.

Yeah, it pops up pretty regularly on Goozex. I know lots of people have it requested, but it seems like very few people have the 900-1,000 points you need for it. I've been getting lots of high-value games lately even though I was like 10th or 20th in line for them.

bread's done
Back