Problems putting Movies onto PSP

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
Hi, last night I used the FAQ on GameFAQs message board to successfully upload 4 music videos onto my PSP. Today I went to add 12 more, and now my PSP says that I have no memory stick inserted. Now when I connect my PSP to my computer via the USB cable, my computer won't recognize the connection. And my PSP now says that no memory stick is inserted, even though I clearly have a 1GB memory stick inserted. I have a feeling I may have capped off the 1GB, which seems ludicrous considering 16 music videos is maybe an hour and a half at most. Anyone know what could be the problem and how I'd go about fixing it?

[quote name='drfrielgood']Hi, last night I used the FAQ on GameFAQs message board to successfully upload 4 music videos onto my PSP. Today I went to add 12 more, and now my PSP says that I have no memory stick inserted. Now when I connect my PSP to my computer via the USB cable, my computer won't recognize the connection. And my PSP now says that no memory stick is inserted, even though I clearly have a 1GB memory stick inserted. I have a feeling I may have capped off the 1GB, which seems ludicrous considering 16 music videos is maybe an hour and a half at most. Anyone know what could be the problem and how I'd go about fixing it?[/QUOTE]
hi,
try deleting the videos from your psp then format the memory tsick from the psp itself. After that plug it back into the computer and see if it reads

bread's done
Back