Problems with PriceGrabber rebates?

Biglesworth23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
In the past 2 weeks or so (give or take a few days), I've sent in 11 rebates to PriceGrabber (that the rebate site shows as received). But 3 of the rebates are not being accepted because "No UPC was included". WTF? I'm positive I included them. I can guarantee it! ;) So what should I do? Has this problem happened to anyone else? 3 doesn't seem like much.. but 3 out of 11 is a lot, considering I'm getting ready about 50-70 more of these rebates to send out.

You might just want to resubmit the three they had a problem again with your next shipment of photocopies. It won't add much to the shipping charge.

[quote name='Biglesworth23'] 3 doesn't seem like much.. but 3 out of 11 is a lot, considering I'm getting ready about 50-70 more of these rebates to send out.[/QUOTE]

50 - 70 More Rebates!?!?

[quote name='spoo']50 - 70 More Rebates!?!?[/QUOTE]

Heh, yep. ;) There's a lot of rebates on older games, especially sports ones and stuff..

MaxBiaggi2, that's probably what I'll do. Just send 'em out again. Although I'm not sure exactly which games they are right now. I'll have to look through all the bonus numbers or whatever they are called. That's pretty much the only distinguishing thing on the rebate page, except for company as well. Hmm..

[quote name='Biglesworth23']Heh, yep. ;) There's a lot of rebates on older games, especially sports ones and stuff..

MaxBiaggi2, that's probably what I'll do. Just send 'em out again. Although I'm not sure exactly which games they are right now. I'll have to look through all the bonus numbers or whatever they are called. That's pretty much the only distinguishing thing on the rebate page, except for company as well. Hmm..[/QUOTE]

The distinguishing code is the two hyphenated numbers on the page with the rebate form.

Like: XXXXXXX-YYYYYYY

The XXXXXXX number is their designator for the rebate #, and the YYYYYYY number is the ID # of your Pricegrabber account. The two together is what identifies that rebate with your PG account.

When you resubmit it, put the rebate # on the UPC that is missing one and add in a note with the resubmitted UPC that you're sending in the UPC for a Customer Service resubmit.

[quote name='shrike4242']The distinguishing code is the two hyphenated numbers on the page with the rebate form.

Like: XXXXXXX-YYYYYYY

The XXXXXXX number is their designator for the rebate #, and the YYYYYYY number is the ID # of your Pricegrabber account. The two together is what identifies that rebate with your PG account.

When you resubmit it, put the rebate # on the UPC that is missing one and add in a note with the resubmitted UPC that you're sending in the UPC for a Customer Service resubmit.[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks very much! I appreciate that! :)

I bought WWE Day of Reckoning, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and Dot Hack Part 3: Outbreak from the $10 CC sale. I send all 3 in one envelope. Today I received 2 postcards saying "Your submission did not include a UPC". I know I at least double checked before I send in stuff. I received an email saying that my rebate is processing or something like that. That means 1 out of 3 rebates is good. The other 2 is bad. I know I send in 3 diff UPC. So what I do now?

I have another question about PriceGrabber. Why do reviews sometimes disappear from my user reviews list? I know I reviewed ESPN NBA Basketball 2K4 for the PS2 (I just tried it). I submitted it, and it's not in the user reviews or my user profile. This has also happened once before.

[quote name='Biglesworth23']I have another question about PriceGrabber. Why do reviews sometimes disappear from my user reviews list? I know I reviewed ESPN NBA Basketball 2K4 for the PS2 (I just tried it). I submitted it, and it's not in the user reviews or my user profile. This has also happened once before.[/QUOTE]

Don't have an answer, but I can definately confirm that this does happen, as I just noticed it last night. I had reviewed Urban Freestyle Soccer for Xbox. Decided to get it for GC too and was going to look at my review for Xbox to see if I needed to change anything on it and realized it was gone. Now I need to go through and see if any others are missing.

I had a problem too. When I check the status of one them online, it says:
Error(s): No records were found that matched your PriceGrabber bonus number

Any idea what this means?
I double and triple checked my work so I don't believe it's an error on my part. I need to email their customer service to see waht the problem is.

Also, I noticed they didn't get or process about 6-7 of my review bonuses.
I sent in my rebates in bulk though so maybe that increased the likeliness of errors occuring.

[quote name='Warner1281']Don't have an answer, but I can definately confirm that this does happen, as I just noticed it last night. I had reviewed Urban Freestyle Soccer for Xbox. Decided to get it for GC too and was going to look at my review for Xbox to see if I needed to change anything on it and realized it was gone. Now I need to go through and see if any others are missing.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the Urban Freestyle Soccer game is also one where it's happened to me as well.

[quote name='sabin23']I had a problem too. When I check the status of one them online, it says:
Error(s): No records were found that matched your PriceGrabber bonus number

Any idea what this means?
I double and triple checked my work so I don't believe it's an error on my part. I need to email their customer service to see waht the problem is.

Also, I noticed they didn't get or process about 6-7 of my review bonuses.
I sent in my rebates in bulk though so maybe that increased the likeliness of errors occuring.[/QUOTE]

Mine says the same :(

[quote name='Biglesworth23']In the past 2 weeks or so (give or take a few days), I've sent in 11 rebates to PriceGrabber (that the rebate site shows as received). But 3 of the rebates are not being accepted because "No UPC was included". WTF? I'm positive I included them. I can guarantee it! ;) So what should I do? Has this problem happened to anyone else? 3 doesn't seem like much.. but 3 out of 11 is a lot, considering I'm getting ready about 50-70 more of these rebates to send out.[/QUOTE]

Just got my "No UPC was included" post cards too. Funny thing. I sent in 5 rebates but only got 4 "rebate received" e-mails. So, whoever processed them shorted me one rebate. Then the other 4 get rejected. What's even stranger is that they misspelled my last name on the postcard. One would think that would be automated by the bar code printed on the form. I think they're have some major screwups.

I got a card from PG today that said my submission was missing a UPC. I only got one card so hopefully it's for the one game that I used Gamestop's UPC sticker to submit (From the Donkey Konga box).

bread's done
Back