problems with PSN?

evilboi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
anyone having problem with PSN now or is it me only? when i tried to enter the PSN store it says its not available in my region. i did not change any settings or watsoever. when i tried going into Account Management, i kept getting an error. another thing is my trophy list does not sync to my trophy card at all but it's updated in my PS3. pls help anyone

maintenance

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=312

The PlayStation Network will be taken offline and undergo a major database upgrade on Monday, August 30, 2010, for approximately 12 hours during the following maintenance window:

Down Time (Start): Monday, August 30, 12:05 AM, Pacific Time
Down Time (End): Monday, August 30, 12:30 PM, Pacific Time

During this time you may:

• Not be able to access the PlayStation®Store
  • Have difficulty signing in to the PlayStation®Network
  • Not be able to play online games
  • See a maintenance page when attempting to access the PlayStation®Network
Please note when you log into the PlayStation Network, a message indicating the PlayStation Network has been suspended may appear. This does not mean that your account has been suspended, it simply means the PlayStation Network has been taken offline. Please wait until the maintenance has been completed before attempting to connect to the PlayStation Network. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

[quote name='chssnaredrum04']maintenance

http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=312

The PlayStation Network will be taken offline and undergo a major database upgrade on Monday, August 30, 2010, for approximately 12 hours during the following maintenance window:

Down Time (Start): Monday, August 30, 12:05 AM, Pacific Time
Down Time (End): Monday, August 30, 12:30 PM, Pacific Time

During this time you may:

• Not be able to access the PlayStation®Store
  • Have difficulty signing in to the PlayStation®Network
  • Not be able to play online games
  • See a maintenance page when attempting to access the PlayStation®Network
Please note when you log into the PlayStation Network, a message indicating the PlayStation Network has been suspended may appear. This does not mean that your account has been suspended, it simply means the PlayStation Network has been taken offline. Please wait until the maintenance has been completed before attempting to connect to the PlayStation Network. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.[/QUOTE]

saw this msg on PSN website after i post. but i'm having my trophy problem since 2days ago. would it be the maintenance causing it?

hmm, it shouldn't be causing your trophy problems. obviously NOW it would as the maintenance is going on but before, no.

try viewing a friend's trophy card or your own. it should sync then and depending on how many trophies you have (and i think your connection) it should take a few seconds or a couple minutes.

[quote name='chssnaredrum04']hmm, it shouldn't be causing your trophy problems. obviously NOW it would as the maintenance is going on but before, no.

try viewing a friend's trophy card or your own. it should sync then and depending on how many trophies you have (and i think your connection) it should take a few seconds or a couple minutes.[/QUOTE]

my card did sync to my last few trophies i got from starwars: force unleashed but all the trophies i got for modnation this past 2 days did not even appeared at all although it shows it syncing

bread's done
Back