Problems with the New Best Buy GGC.

captaincold

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Well i went to Best Buy last nite to buy that Logitech Xbox Wireless Controller which is $49.99.

Well i tried to use one of the "new" bright green $5 off GGC's which i cut along the dotted lines just like all coupons & previous GGC's.

But when i tryed to use it the lady said that they DON'T accept this coupon cut out. She said i had to have the WHOLE entire GGC insert in order to use the coupon.

Anyone else have this problem?
This was at the Tacoma WA BB.

It sounds like a load of crap to me. What difference does it make if it's cut or not? The barcode and coupon instructions are all right there inside the dotted line. Besides, I sure as hell don't want to carry around the whole gigantic thing that doesn't even fit in my wallet when there's a dotted scissor line screaming "HI, CUT ME SO YOU CAN CARRY ME AROUND EASILY."

I'm getting so sick of this Best Buy bullshit. I've had a bad experience at BB and Walmart lately and have vowed never to shop at either place again(unless I'm buying a loss leader or something).

Weird.

I've used several of the new coupons over the past month and I haven't had any problems at all. Sounds like your BB is trying to screw you.

It shouldn't make a difference whether it was cut or not. You should have brought them another shown them the dotted line and told them that that means cut.

If the clerk wouldn't process the coupon I would have asked to see the manager. They would probably ring it right through as it is a stupid policy that would look bad if publicized.

Wellllllllllll, the thing with the NEW coupon is that it says $5 off any GAME (not game/accessory like the old one), and he tried to use it on a controller. So their excuse that it was cut is bogus (and might be a sign of their new devil policy), but they could've made a valid point with it not being a game.

[quote name='evilmax17']Wellllllllllll, the thing with the NEW coupon is that it says $5 off any GAME (not game/accessory like the old one), and he tried to use it on a controller. So their excuse that it was cut is bogus (and might be a sign of their new devil policy), but they could've made a valid point with it not being a game.[/quote]

The new coupon says " Any Videogame Software or Accessory $19.99 and Up"

But i did ask for an manager but(just like the last problem i had with BB) she called over a "person in charge" to deal with the situation 1st.
That lady told me that because of abuse of the previous GGC that they require i have the entire GGC insert.

bread's done
Back