Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Zanpakuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I was looking to pick up Professor Layton and the Curious Village for preferably $20 and lower. Lowest I have seen was on Amazon for $25. Anyone see it cheaper?

I am willing to purchase it either new or used (preferably new).

I am really looking to pick up Curious Village and the Diabolical Box if there is a deal when buying both (if anyone finds one).

Thanks again.

[quote name='batman1939']Saw it at Sam's Club for $10, paid for it, went to pick it up, and of course they were out :cry: You might have better luck[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I'll go check out Sam's Club. Anyone else know if it is anywhere else for cheap, just in case my Sam's Club doesn't have it?

It'll be really tough to find it cheaper than $20. Honestly, Amazon's your best bet, probably.

And, MAN, have you got two games' worth of fun ahead of you. MAN.

[quote name='mkelehan']It'll be really tough to find it cheaper than $20. Honestly, Amazon's your best bet, probably.

And, MAN, have you got two games' worth of fun ahead of you. MAN.[/QUOTE]

If I don't find it at Sam's Club I think I am going to use my leftover Gift Card Credit from Amazon to pick it up.

Thanks again everyone!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Are these games really good? I hear great things...[/QUOTE]
Then theyre obviously good! You answered your own question!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Are these games really good? I hear great things...[/QUOTE]

I had a lot more fun with just the first game than I have with literally any $50 or $60 game I've purchased this generation, and so far, the second is even better.

bread's done
Back