Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask $19.99 @ Bestbuy

Never tried a Professor Layton game before; would I be okay jumping into this entry? Are the stories interconnected or separate from each game in the franchise?

Never tried a Professor Layton game before; would I be okay jumping into this entry? Are the stories interconnected or separate from each game in the franchise?
The stories do have connections but they are pretty loose. You can easily jump in at MM and it's the most polished of all the Layton games. It's a great deal at 20 bucks as long as you know what you're getting.

Reminds me how sears had this a year or 2 ago for $20 by accident, but they honored it.  Still haven't opened it. 

Sold out online and no store has it for pickup near me. More than likely very similar to what others on CAG will see. Basically...go/call your local BBY's and give them the SKU and hope they have 1-2 in stock.

Wow... that was pretty fast.  I thought I had seen this game on the cheap a few times.  Didn't think it would go so quickly.  GameFly was selling this for $15 not long ago. 

bread's done
Back