Professor Layton & The Last Specter $17.95 Amazon

Wow, I just got the Unwound Future on sale last week for $11.98. Hopefully this will last til tomorrow. I want to complete the series. Plus The Last Spector has a 100 hour RPG that I would love to play.

Picked up a month ago for $10-ish at Target ($20 off Trade-in 2 junk games). Still don't have time to unsealed this game yet! :)

[quote name='Tom Ato']One of the last DS games on my to play list. Price is up to $20.12 now.[/QUOTE]

Make sure you picked MOST WANTED as the seller.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']It's also CRAZY EXPENSIVE.[/QUOTE]

Really, was the cheapest for me of the three I own. Got it for $15, spent $20 on Box and Future. I'd suggest all three, and this one looks good as well.

[quote name='ck76']Really, was the cheapest for me of the three I own. Got it for $15, spent $20 on Box and Future. I'd suggest all three, and this one looks good as well.[/QUOTE]

Huh, you're right. New copy though, $40+!

[quote name='Ed_']Make sure you picked MOST WANTED as the seller.[/QUOTE]

Yep, still $19.92 with FSSS. Now if I could only find the perfect $5.08 filler.

Awesome deal, I haven't seen much in terms of sales for this game before. I still haven't even finished the first one yet, so I will pass until I get caught up in the series.

Hmm...should I get this?
I haven't played unwound future yet and I'm low on money.
Which was better UF or Last Specter?
Should I just go for it and get both?

[quote name='esploded']Hmm...should I get this?
I haven't played unwound future yet and I'm low on money.
Which was better UF or Last Specter?
Should I just go for it and get both?[/QUOTE]

If you played the first two I would go with Unwound Future since it closes that trilogy. Last Specter is the start of a new trilogy.

bread's done
Back