Professor Layton?

crimsonchin

CAGiversary!
Hello! Does anyone know where I can get hold of Professor Layton for the DS? My Mum wants it for Christmas (I was excited that she wants a real game, not just Brain Training) but I can't find it for anywhere except eBay or used where it seems to be going for about £40-50! Nothing I can do if it's sold out, but does anyone have any tips for places where it's still in stock?

I am tempted by this:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NDS-NDSL-Prof...eo_Games_Video_Games_JS?hash=item260328686659
but I've got a feeling that it is fake (judging by the price and the location...)

Thanks for the help!

I've imported off ebay before and its taken longer than 2 weeks so it wouldn't arrive till very close to xmas.

Sendit has it for £30 and 72 hours but I would take that with a pinch of salt (probably didnt send enough to entire UK).

Shopto.net have stock due in which upon previous use from them i would reckon that it will be before xmas.

Give them a ring,they may have a date

I found it in stock at Gameseek for £36.98 (including postage), pretty expensive. Doesn't look like anywhere else has it.

Edit: There doesn't seem to be an 'add to basket' option for Professor Layton, though it's there for everything else. Guess it isn't in stock even though it says it does. You'll probably have to get it off of eBay, unless you find it in-store.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back