Profile Help

gaelan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Need some help. On my 360 (bought used) I have 3 profiles. One is the old owner...don't use. The second is the one I used to create a trial gold live account that is now silver. The other is I guess "player 1" default. It is the one I have used to complete over 60% of burnout paradise. I would like to somehow merge this one with my silver account, because when I go to dl the new bikes I'm thinking they will not be available for the "player 1" profile. Can I just assign the "player 1" profile a new silver membership?

I just noticed the issue when I signed into the silver account and then tried to play burnout. It treated me like it was my first time playing...got the whole welcome to paradise city intro.

There is never any merging of accounts. Just connect to Live with it, it will ask if you want to change the name if it is taken (I believe you can still change your name as long as it's not linked to any Live account).

It might give it another free trial gold month too. This will be your new account. Just use it with all your games so you don't have the same problem. Delete the other accounts if you'd like.

bread's done
Back