Programming instructions for PS1 Performance Ultraracer steering wheel controller

snotknocker

CAGiversary!
My little nephew started messing with my controller and re-programmed it, I don't have the original manual and can not figure out how to program it. There was also one made for the N64 and it may be similar as far as the button assignment. Google was not my friend this time around, so I'm hoping some one here can set me straight. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one(that I couldn't get rid of) and IIRC, you had to hold down the programming button. Then press the first button(the one that will be tied to another button) then the 2nd one and release the program button. Then the first one should have the same function as that 2nd button.

As for instructions, the company that made them was bought by Mad Catz, which does not offer instructions for it online.

[quote name='tangytangerine']I had one(that I couldn't get rid of) and IIRC, you had to hold down the programming button. Then press the first button(the one that will be tied to another button) then the 2nd one and release the program button. Then the first one should have the same function as that 2nd button.

As for instructions, the company that made them was bought by Mad Catz, which does not offer instructions for it online.[/quote]

Would you happen to know how to reset all buttons to the default?

[quote name='snotknocker']Would you happen to know how to reset all buttons to the default?[/quote]

Nope, sorry, it's been a few years since I got rid of it and all I remember is how to program the buttons to mimic other button's functions. I don't remember how to reset it.

bread's done
Back