Progressive.com driver for ModNation Racers free on PSN Store

AoA

Ace of Aces
On the Playstation Store, under Mod Nation Racers, there is a free download of the Progressive.com chick from the commercial as a driver and I guess you can use her clothing as parts for your own driver.

Plus, as per playstationlifestyle.net...Starting on October 26th, the first of two planned part packs is going to be released for ModNation Racers. This special pack includes ramps, props, and several other items to enhance the level editor. The best part? It will be available absolutely free for two-weeks following release.

If this is already posted then sorry but I didn't see it with a search.

And why do we always have to fucking apologize if something might be already posted?

[quote name='token2k6']L-OOOOO-freaking-L

unless its Flo topless driving around, it's not worth it![/QUOTE]

Unofrtunately not....that's why its free. The deals all can't be winners.

Since when free is a worst deal?

Perhaps the worst offense on the OP's part was to post it here instead of the Free stuff forum.

[quote name='token2k6']L-OOOOO-freaking-L

unless its Flo topless driving around, it's not worth it![/QUOTE]
flo.jpg

[quote name='AoA']
And why do we always have to fucking apologize if something might be already posted?[/QUOTE]

So they can save the trouble of getting fuck on.

Thanks

LOL @ this entire thread. Has anyone made the Geico Gecko? I wouldn't mind racing him against Zelda, The Pink Power Ranger, and Pikachu.

Flo's been there for a few weeks now. I don't know if this really needs a deal topic, but if it helps someone find it, guess thats a good thing. Better advice is to just check the downloads section for all the games you own, because a lot of them have freebies. Maybe a PSN/Live free game add-ons sticky would be good. But the ability to put that annoying Flo and a fucking car insurance ad into my game does not deserve its own topic. Apology accepted though, since im not aware of any other thread this could go in.

[quote name='Xenogears']Flo's been there for a few weeks now. I don't know if this really needs a deal topic, but if it helps someone find it, guess thats a good thing. Better advice is to just check the downloads section for all the games you own, because a lot of them have freebies. Maybe a Free PSN/Live game add-ons sticky would be good. But the ability to put that annoying Flo and a fucking car insurance ad into my game does not deserve its own topic. Apology accepted though, since im not aware of any other thread this could go in.[/QUOTE]

The free stuff forum has an XBLA freebie thread stickied and a PSN freebie thread which is less active, so not stickied, but still available.

[quote name='louiedog']The free stuff forum has an XBLA freebie thread stickied and a PSN freebie thread which is less active, so not stickied, but still available.[/QUOTE]

Topic would be better there OP, but its not active or sticky, so oh well. This thread does allow us to make fun of lame in-game advertisement and progressive commercials. I'm alittle conflicted. I dont want to see more in game ads, but when those ads allow you to explode, drive off cliffs, or maim annoying commercial personalities its not quite so bad.

Ah, I didn't even know there was a PSN free stuff thread. I guess its always been off the page when I head over there. I always assumed the Free Forum was more for non-game (and non-movie) stuff looking at the thread titles.
I just I'll look there for free stuff now.

...unless, the thread in the Free Stuff Forum is only for PSHome Free stuff????

Nevermind, I found it on page 4!!!! Thats far from the front.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, while I'm not running upstairs to download this ASAP like I might be with some other stuff, I appreciate any free game or DLC items having thread in the main forum. I never read the Free stuff forum myself since I always figured that was for non-game stuff (like Subway contests and such) or things CAGs were giving away.

So, yeah, FWIW, I appreciate the thread. And I certainly don't have the time to check all DLC for all games I have. I do occasionally check the new add-ons section of the PSN store and last time I did I somehow missed this.

My problem is that I really have yet to play ModNation Racers despite buying it on release.

[quote name='MIGGO']Feast your eyes on what is most unholy:

tumblr_lapnrkx3f61qzyou9o1_500.jpg
[/QUOTE]

fuck man I just woke up...!

I think flo is a hottie, but that? OH GAWD!?

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Hey douches, the DLC comes with free parts so you have more to customize your own mods with.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the hot info Douchebag. Already pointed out by the OP

[quote name='Xenogears']Thanks for the hot info Douchebag. Already pointed out by the OP[/QUOTE]

Then why are you guys whining about them giving you free mod parts?

just got this game last week for cheap and alot of items are locked so i am going to download her for free why not--

but im really interested in those 2 free packs coming up next week n for that and for this entertaining thread rep for the op :applause:

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Then why are you guys whining about them giving you free mod parts?[/QUOTE]

Because I don't think anyone truly cares. :-({|=

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Then why are you guys whining about them giving you free mod parts?[/QUOTE]

I don't see anyone whining. Its just funny when our game freebies come branded. We get a creepy lookin face and a car insurance T-shirt to drive around in. fuck yeah!

Its already been pointed out that this probably should go in a different section, but no ones flaming the OP. You coming in calling everyone Douches is the closest to flaming thats occured so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='youenvy']just got this game last week for cheap and alot of items are locked so i am going to download her for free why not--

but im really interested in those 2 free packs coming up next week n for that and for this entertaining thread rep for the op :applause:[/QUOTE]

yeah....I'm real proud how this thread turned out....:wall:

[quote name='unopepito06']I don't own Modnation, but if this character will yell at me and make corny jokes, then I'M BUYING ASAP![/QUOTE]

It does! get 5 of em

[quote name='unopepito06']i don't own modnation, but if this character will yell at me and make corny jokes, then i'm buying asap![/quote]
Discount!

bread's done
Back