Project Gotham Racing 2 $24 at Circuity City!

If you guys knew u can get it for cheaper. Take the ad to best buy get a price match and use the GGC and boom u got it for like 19 bucks.

[quote name='Akkis99']If you guys knew u can get it for cheaper. Take the ad to best buy get a price match and use the GGC and boom u got it for like 19 bucks.[/quote]

Most Best Buys won't let you "double dip" on a deal (price match AND coupon). It's either one or the other at most Best Buys. If your Best Buy allows it, though, more power to you!

[quote name='"bmarquardt"'][quote name='"Akkis99"']If you guys knew u can get it for cheaper. Take the ad to best buy get a price match and use the GGC and boom u got it for like 19 bucks.[/quote]

Most Best Buys won't let you "double dip" on a deal (price match AND coupon). It's either one or the other at most Best Buys. If your Best Buy allows it, though, more power to you![/quote]

It's definitely worth a try (price match and GGC), I've done it before.

I was going to get this at BB (PM with the GGC) but they were out of PGR2, so I picked up Midnight Madness 3 ($15 w/ GGC) instead.

The $25 price was in the Sunday ad so I'm pretty sure it should be at all CCs. But this game has dropped to $30 everywhere so you'd be able to get it for $25 at BB at anytime - assuming it is in stock that is!

Why do people refer to a $24.99 price as $24, BTW :lol:

GRRRRRRRRRRRR...I have to be responsible and not jump on this deal....must...save...for steel....BATTALION.

I'm waiting for Rallisport Challenge 2, if it improves apon the first one and lives up to It's hype it will be better then PGR2.

bread's done
Back