Project Gotham Racing 3 (Xbox 360) - 19.99 @ CC.com

I think the official drop is down to $29.99, and that this is just a sale for this week. At least that's what the sign in my EB says.

FYI, there will be a feedback-surpported version of this game shipped with the Ms wheel.
so if you are like me waiting for the way, dont buy this now.

[quote name='minmao']FYI, there will be a feedback-surpported version of this game shipped with the Ms wheel.
so if you are like me waiting for the way, dont buy this now.[/quote]

it doesnt work with the wheel already?

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']It's $19.99 at outpost.com too, so I'm guessing this indeed may be a drop.[/QUOTE]

Blah it's $6.77 shipping there, at CC it is only $2! (thats just about the price of tax anyway).

[quote name='screwkick']Ridge Racer is a better game at the same price.[/quote]
[quote name='captmurphy']:bs:

Wow, just wow.[/quote]

i got both :)

PGR3 drifting owns all

EDIT: also, if anyone wants to play some PGR3 on live, inv. me

XBL = MEDINAMARKET

Completely different racers. But yeah, get both for cheap.

[quote name='solsovly']Completely different racers. But yeah, get both for cheap.[/quote]

True. I've owned both. I just found PG3 to be very frustrating at times. I like the control better in RR6.

Didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings though.;)

[quote name='screwkick']True. I've owned both. I just found PG3 to be very frustrating at times. I like the control better in RR6.

Didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings though.;)[/QUOTE]
I love RR6, still play it regularly. The control is just so easy. I was able to pick it up and start playing immediately. Took a while to "master" it, but the learning curve isn't as steep as all of the simmy racers.

[quote name='screwkick']True. I've owned both. I just found PG3 to be very frustrating at times. I like the control better in RR6.

Didn't mean to hurt anybody's feelings though.;)[/QUOTE]

I agree. PGR3 is very frustrating once you get into it and online it's very tough since people freak if you so much as bump them by accident around a corner (besides it's filled with guys who have run the same course 3000 times over, too!).

Still, it's probably worth $20 for the aggravation ;)

[quote name='mrblinG22']i love doing that :D[/QUOTE]

LOL ;) I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but as a general crowd it's very stuck-up.

The one time I couldn't stop laughing was when some kid started making engine noises at the start of the race, and continued to do so at every turn and every time he passed someone.

The pompous PGR elitists couldn't stop yelling at him, but I thought it was hilarious. :)

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']LOL ;) I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but as a general crowd it's very stuck-up.

The one time I couldn't stop laughing was when some kid started making engine noises at the start of the race, and continued to do so at every turn and every time he passed someone.

The pompous PGR elitists couldn't stop yelling at him, but I thought it was hilarious. :)[/quote]

sounds like it was hilarious. :) wow 9.99 for PGR3, nice.

ill be checking out my frys for some.

bread's done
Back