project offset 360

I remember seeing videos of this game a couple months ago, it looks absolutely fantastic. Hopefully the final game plays as smooth as those tech demos.

[quote name='Apossum']does it have a publisher?[/quote]

Project Offset website, revealed that they have secured a "major" publisher for their fantasy first-person shooter.
I guess they do

Combat looks very similar to Dark Sector. If the stages are as epic as they look in the trailer, it should be rather interesting.

I watched the trailer for this last night on Gametrailers and my jaw dropped. I thought it was only for the pc so that is awesome news its coming to 360.

while in the 3rd person view it seemed to still move like a FPS, with the characters kinda floating along. Anyone else notice that? At around 38 seconds left in the video, where they battle on the stairs. Or at least they seemed to be moving faster than foot-speed would imply.

Other than that a LotR knockoff with gameply like that is a win for me. Not a launch title, but definitely something I'll pick up down the line. I'm having a hard time believing they're not defending the white city, there.

bread's done
Back