Project X Zone $14.99 eShop 3DS

Was thinking of jumping on this, but the game does seem very repetitive. The demo didn't really impress me, and if it does play like that for dozens of hours I have a feeling I'd get tired of it before I could finish it.

Hmmm, Guess I'll try the other demo and see if I like it any better. Have plenty of eshop cash to spend, hoping for more holiday sales.

Was thinking of jumping on this, but the game does seem very repetitive. The demo didn't really impress me, and if it does play like that for dozens of hours I have a feeling I'd get tired of it before I could finish it.
I got about 15 hours into the story and couldn't finish it. I believe the game is almost 40 hours long... I really did enjoy what I played of it, but it eventually got too repetitive for me to continue on.

What kind of a game is this? Worth picking up?
Action Strategy. The map is like a normal strategy map, but the actual fighting is done by using button combos like an action or fighting game.

I personally loved the game and while there is nothing but fighting there, it was engaging enough to keep me interested. Ended up ruining every other standard strategy game for me, so much so that I stopped Fire Emblem Awakening after a few chapters because I was so bored.

I was one of those that didn't want to touch eshop because of nintendo's lack of account support but after Pokemon X launched at midnight I only want digital games on the thing

Still holding out hope that Wal Mart/Target drop the price of Project X Zone since they still have the Limited Edition available.

Great price though for anyone that was interested in the game. 

Still holding out hope that Wal Mart/Target drop the price of Project X Zone since they still have the Limited Edition available.

Great price though for anyone that was interested in the game.
If you want you could PM BestBuy at Target right now, they have it on sale for $20 on BB's site. Got it yesterday with PM.

I picked this up for $22 earlier because I'm a sucker for LEs. I don't know if ill beat it as others have commented on how long/repetitive it is but it should be fun while it lasts. The demo was decent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing the game right now. Loving it so far. It's kind of hard though. Then again I am playing new game + off of someone else's save.

If you want you could PM BestBuy at Target right now, they have it on sale for $20 on BB's site. Got it yesterday with PM.
Unfortunately I don't have a Best Buy or Target near me anymore. I can have my cousin pick it up at Target if they run it on sale, but I don't want to hassle him with getting a Price Matched. Target doesn't price match over the phone, right? Even if they do, I may not get the LE online.

bread's done
Back