Project X Zone for $14.96 from Walmart.com Pickup Today (NOT Site-to-Store)

TRU is also $20 in store...picked up a LE at the local one on Monday. Plus, they still have Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off for all games $20 and under; I think it only lasts through today, though.

Anyone know what the LE is going for online currently?
Not that much since all the retail stores have been putting them on sale as of late to get it out of their system for around the $20 price, so basically since it's still all over the place it's not really worth that much more at this point since it's been happening since before Christmas, but even before the clearance the price on the LEs were meh online.

Once it's stock becomes harder to find through actual retailers there might be a chance it goes up, but otherwise as it stands it's not really worth a whole lot more for the LE than the regular version atm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not that much since all the retail stores have been putting them on sale as of late to get it out of their system for around the $20 price, so basically since it's still all over the place it's not really worth that much more at this point since it's been happening since before Christmas, but even before the clearance the price on the LEs were meh online.

Once it's stock becomes harder to find through actual retailers there might be a chance it goes up, but otherwise as it stands it's not really worth a whole lot more for the LE than the regular version atm.
actually there shouldn't be no price different at all there were no normal copies printed all printed copies were all printed as the limited edition versions only by Namco Bandai. and the game received a permanent price drop to $19.99 last month

Shouldn't ever be "rare" Lots of copies were printed. Never was really in demand. Lots of copies just sat on the shelf. Maybe not Kirby Epic Yarn on the shelf, but still. Wish I could find a Kirby return to dreamland

is the game actually good?
Absolutely not IMO. Its game play systems are rote and as boring as watching paint be dry after you have already watched it dry. If you're an SRPG fan at all, don't expect any thought or planning required to prepare your attacks. Once you do get in a fight, just press "A" and a few directions until you win. Rinse, Repeat, for HOURS.

It's a huge wasted opportunity. The idea of an SRPG with fighting game style battles sounds great, but this game isn't that.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my first 3DS game about 3-4 days ago and I am loving it. It is similar to the Super Robot Taisen in terms of fighting mechanics but presented in a SRPG package. It's a fanservice game for fans of Capcom, BandaiNamco, and Sega. It can be a bit repetitive, but what game isn't (see my sig)? Give the demos a try, they kinda drop you into the game without explaining much in the demo, but it gives you a basic idea of the combat/presentation.

bread's done
Back