PROMO OVER! The Sly Collection on PS3 Giveaway!

JohnMasterLee

CAGiversary!
Another stellar game I happen to find left over from last year:) So I thought I'd give it away.

Like our recent promos with The Kartel, you can get the game via Facebook.

Just LIKE our FB page, and leave a comment on the page!
Answer the question: Which classic game would you love to see remastered into HD?

BTW - This is a collection of all 3 Sly games from yesteryear. All remastered with HD graphics, and enhanced with Move support AND 3D support now! You gotta admit, Sony knows how to do this right.

The_Sly_Collection_-_Box.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so in on this.

Sly Cooper has literally been one of my favorite game series of all time, and I'm actually expecting my PS3 I ordered to arrive sometime this week. This would be incredible to get as my first PS3 game(s) :D

I have no idea how to like your page... but i just "like"d the comment link thing...

Facebook....oyi

thanks for the contest! I neeeed this collection!!!!!!

[quote name='TPerryoo7']I have no idea how to like your page... but i just "like"d the comment link thing...

Facebook....oyi

thanks for the contest! I neeeed this collection!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I believe that once you LIKE the page, then you cannot LIKE it again. You can then only LIKE a comment. For this promo, you just gotta LIKE the page. So if you did that before, you already did half the step.

Just gotta leave a comment and that's it!

Would love to play these games. Missed out on them when they first came out. I entered! Thanks for the opportunity!

bread's done
Back