Promo Skins for INjustice playing IOS game

Cocksie rocks, posting after long time again. Last time when I used his account(months ago) except for few icons he had unlocked everything.

And the best thing he is doing community a service. Always Kudos to such Guys

And just a tip for everyone after these things unlock, you can switch back to your own WBID account for stat tracking and things will be still unlocked

Cocksie rocks, posting after long time again. Last time when I used his account(months ago) except for few icons he had unlocked everything.

And the best thing he is doing community a service. Always Kudos to such Guys
My pleasure keep the request coming people i'll help out aslong as there wanted!

I, too, would appreciate an unlock.  (I may need brief instructions for how to do it, too.)  I'd be happy to throw a little something your way for your time and effort!

Is it? I don't have the batman beyond skin or the other iOS unlocks. I think all characters and regular costumes are unlocked but iOS stuff needs a WBID with it.

Just got the Injustice ultimate edition trying to get all the unlocks from the android/ios mobile version if i could get some help as i don't have time I'd greatly appreciate it. Please pm Thanks!

bread's done
Back