Pros/Cons - PSP Silicon Protector

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Was wondering if I can get some info on the silicon psp cases/protectors from people who may have experience with them. I am thinking about picking one up.

I figure they should do a decent job, yet the screen is still vuneralbe, tho i do have a screen guard on my psp. I think I could stil use the stock psp aswell.

The silicon protectors makes it extremely difficult to push more than one face button at a time or even quickly change which one of the buttons your pushing. Forget about playing something like Syphon Filter where you use the face buttons to look around or something like GTA where you are pushing the X button to accelerate and then triangle button to bail out of a car.

These protectors really aren't worth it at all.

I have one of those clear Hori filters on my screen. It protects it well (it lasts about 3 months for $5 without scratching), but it increases glare and makes it more difficult to see in the light or outside.

Isn't there something to cut down on glare from the sun. I wish I could play this thing outside but it's damn near impossible to see anything on the screen.

bread's done
Back