Proudest thing in your video games collection is?

[quote name='Arakias'][quote name='mst3k_stud']reading these posts i realize that there's nothing too special about my collection[/quote]

dont get down on yourself, theres something special about everyone![/quote]

Wow.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I have a badass Journey game for the Atari 2600.

The band "Journey" yes they had a game...it involved that stupid scarab.[/quote]

Ah...Journey Escape by Data Age. Remember the manager character who looked suspiciously like the Kool Aid man? Oh yeaaaahhhh!

My mint copy of Poy Poy for the PS1. It's a super fun party game that no one has ever heard of and even fewer people actually care about, but I love it to death. :D

Also my mint copy of Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo for the PS1. I played that game so f'n much that it's actually quite sad. :joystick:

[quote name='Professor Oreo']My mint copy of Poy Poy for the PS1. It's a super fun party game that no one has ever heard of and even fewer people actually care about, but I love it to death. :D [/quote]

I love that game! Would you believe I tested it as Sony? I really wish I would not have sold my copy. :sob:

I'd say I'm proud of the sheer volume of games I have, but key titles are:
- Suikoden II mint
- Valkyrie Profile mint
- Bust a Groove 2 mint
- Mega Man X2 complete
- Super Metroid for Super Famicom mint (this version has slightly more gore)

As for non-games:
- Ninja Gaiden real fold-out throwing star/knife
- Animal Crossing plush from Japan
- signed Aria of Sorrow poster by Igarashi (director of the best Castlevania games)
- Vice City beach towel
- Scorpion PSone lightgun -- looks like a real freakin' gun!

Starfox Super Weekend Competition Cartridge for Snes. I had my mom order this as a christmas present for me when I was younger out of an ad in nintendo power only about a year ago did I realize that it was actually worth some cash.

Second place would be my in-store virtual boy demo unit.

Shinyaku Seiken Densetsu with Mana Blue SP. Few people have it....

But I like everything in my collection. My mint LoZ Link to the Past, my complete LoZ.... yeah, that's about it...

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']Klonoa (PS1, disc only, descent condition)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (DC, friend "borrowed it")[/quote]

Someone stole my marvel vs capcom 2 for Dc and only took the damn disc, i was pissed as hell

Not too much, but here are my prized games of the collection:
-My Lunar collection: The Silver Star, Eternal Blue, Silver Star Story Complete, Eternal Blue Complete, Lunar Legend, imports of Magical School Lunar (Game Gear), and Magical School Lunar (Saturn), all complete with everyting they originally came with, and the strategy guides for all except the imports, and Legend. Also, two Ghaleon puppets, and a near-complete JP soundtrack CD collection (still need the drama CDs).
-Complete Earthbound pack. Came with the strategy guide and everything in an oversized box. Bought it in '96 at a Best Buy for $9.99.
-Gitaroo Man. I just love this game.

Other gaming-related stuff:
-FFVII/Pepsi countertop standee. Cloud and a can of Pepsi.
-Sonic the hedgehog plush collection, plus a Dreamcast plush, and a small collection of Puyo--two of the Puyo double as handbags, one as a purse. I use the purse often.
-Puyo Puyo tape dispenser
-Set of Chrono Cross gashapon keychains
-Eternal Darkness soundtrack CD
-tons of free Viewtiful Joe and Capcom swag from the online street team

My amazing Saturn Collection. Including Panzer Dragoon Saga, Guardian Heros, Dragon Force, and Shining Force 3.
And thats only 3 of my 65 Saturn games.

Xenogears. Rare or not this is my most prized collection, I just loved this game. :D I have a sealed suikoden1 , mint suikoden 2, sealed dragon force, mint dragon force, and two copies of disgaea but none of those game can compare to Xenogears!

[quote name='blueweltall']Xenogears. Rare or not this is my most prized collection, I just loved this game. :D I have a sealed suikoden1 , mint suikoden 2, sealed dragon force, mint dragon force, and two copies of disgaea but none of those game can compare to Xenogears![/quote]

You're a good man.

http://home.comcast.net/~sartori/crest3.jpg

Let's celebrate.

Probably my Final Fantasy 1, 4, and 6.

I know they aren't really worth all that much, but I like them the most of all my games.

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='blueweltall']Xenogears. Rare or not this is my most prized collection, I just loved this game. :D I have a sealed suikoden1 , mint suikoden 2, sealed dragon force, mint dragon force, and two copies of disgaea but none of those game can compare to Xenogears![/quote]

You're a good man.

Let's celebrate.[/quote]

Holy shit is that Fei pendant!? Where did you get that? :shock:

Add a full-version beta copy of Guilty Gear Isuka to my list. Not the hardest to obtain (most game retail employees I've spoken to locally either have, or know someone who has a copy), but it's my first full, offline, non-limited beta of any sort. Just might be the thing to finally get me back into fighting games, also. Haven't played one since VF2 on the Saturn. I feel so happy. ;_;

XD

Let's see

Megaman X3 ( Saturn, SNES and PC versions. missing PS one :( )
Rockman & Forte ( Complete, Super famicom)
Phantasy Star 4 ( Complete )
Steel battalion
Vampire Savior ( With 4 Meg Cart. Complete in it's little box)
Super Puzzle Fighter ( saturn and ps versions)
Shining Force 3 ( complete )

Mine is my original copy of Final Fantasy for the NES. I still have the box/book and the awesome Nintendo Power strategy guide for it.

Heck, I have some of the Pre-Nintendo Power magazines, when it was Nintendo Club or something.

Gamewise...meh

Suikoden II
Valkyrie Profile
Castlevania: SOTN (original, sealed)
Project Justice (sealed)
Zelda OOT: Gold Collectors (sealed)
Silent Bomber (sealed, not valuable, just surprisingly scarce)
16 PS2 RPGs sealed
Giga Wing 2 (sealed)
Psyvariar 2 (new, just got it)

system wise?
Metal Gear TTS Jap import Gamecube modded
Halo Xbox?
Lame Green N64 new in box

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='blueweltall']Xenogears. Rare or not this is my most prized collection, I just loved this game. :D I have a sealed suikoden1 , mint suikoden 2, sealed dragon force, mint dragon force, and two copies of disgaea but none of those game can compare to Xenogears![/quote]

You're a good man.

Let's celebrate.[/quote]

WOW! That pendant is so cool! Now I want one to wear one around and see who recognizes it.

Software - Panzer Dragoon Saga - Factory Sealed and Mint
Hardware - NeoGeo 6-slot Arcade Machines (yeah, 2 of them)

[quote name='seraphcrono'][quote name='Sartori'][quote name='blueweltall']Xenogears. Rare or not this is my most prized collection, I just loved this game. :D I have a sealed suikoden1 , mint suikoden 2, sealed dragon force, mint dragon force, and two copies of disgaea but none of those game can compare to Xenogears![/quote]

You're a good man.

Let's celebrate.[/quote]

WOW! That pendant is so cool! Now I want one to wear one around and see who recognizes it.[/quote]

Trust me man, no one does. :D

Just makes you look like a holy man.

Definitely my MAME collection. Technically, it's not worth anything, but all those arcade games I practically worshipped growing up, available to play at home, for free? As they say in those ads, "priceless".

I would say my import collection, most of which is for the Saturn. All Japan Pro Wreslting featuring Virtua, Cyberbots, DOA, Fire Pro S: 6Men Scramble, Goiken Muyo, KOF95-97, X-Men vs SF, MSH vs SF, etc. All sorts of good shit. Don't really having anything rare.

The Promo N64 VHS tapes that Nintendo sent many people, Probally nintendo's stupidest idea since Virtual boy...

[quote name='hohndog']Software - Panzer Dragoon Saga - Factory Sealed and Mint
Hardware - NeoGeo 6-slot Arcade Machines (yeah, 2 of them)[/quote]

two six slots? Thats fuckin awesome

Saturn: (MINT)
Street Fighter Collections
Panzer Dragoon Saga
Arcade:
Street Fighter 2 TURBO CPS1 board
Dreamcast:
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - SEALED
Shenmue 2 (Jap)
Headhunter (GBR)
SegaCD:
Lunar 1&2 mint

[quote name='daphatty']You guys were only supposed to choose one thing! :lol:[/quote]

Yep. I guess people don't read. :D

A mint-condition top-loading NES that I got in Summer '03 at a yard sale for $5.00, with all of the cords, SMB3 and Star Tropics. :D

Apparently every CAGer owns Panzer Dragon Saga. Anyway, my proudest thing isn't exactly valueable, but it's an unopened SNES (the second version) with Zelda:LTTP from Target. It was $50 and I don't even think i'd get that much for it now, but it's nice to know that I have a spare system around with one of my favorite games waiting for me in case my original breaks.

I would have to say my two sealed Steel Battalions. Not too rare, but they'll do. Next would be my mint Zero Wing arcade cabinet. All you base are belong to us!!!

Take off every Zig

[quote name='spyhunterk19']A Pac-Man Lunch Box-Just plain bitchin[/quote]

I've got the matching thermos!

bread's done
Back