PS HOME Free Items / Clothes / Freebies Wiki

The Diesel Museum has 5 rewards to win.

There are 4 paintings (wallhanging furniture rewards) :

- Diesel Exhibits 1,2,3 & 4 respectively.
You obtain the paintings by lining up the viewpoint of floating objects to complete the final picture on canvas in the museum portion.

Follow the glowing doorway to the Diesel Gallery, and choose to view a poster in fullscreen for the

5th reward:

- 'Diesel Personal Art Installation'.

PlayStation Home EU ‏@PSHomeEU
We promised a Hot Dog companion when hitting 10k followers and... Voilà! Well done Dear Homers, you guys are just awesome! 97A9-FBN4-K9CP

[quote name='Smokingpistol']The Diesel Museum has 5 rewards to win.

There are 4 paintings (wallhanging furniture rewards) :

- Diesel Exhibits 1,2,3 & 4 respectively.
You obtain the paintings by lining up the viewpoint of floating objects to complete the final picture on canvas in the museum portion.

Follow the glowing doorway to the Diesel Gallery, and choose to view a poster in fullscreen for the

5th reward:

- 'Diesel Personal Art Installation'.[/QUOTE]

Thanks pistol ... was too tired to post what you did ...

Perspective games, kinda reminds me of the old Magic the Gathering pub space. Cool! :)

[quote name='Smokingpistol']

5th reward:

- 'Diesel Personal Art Installation'.[/QUOTE]

this is not working for me. Did it work for anyone else?
EDIT: never mind, for some reason I am not getting popups lately but the item did eventually appear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't tested it myself, but there is supposed to be a new quest in the Activity Board in the main districts: The Hub, Pier Park, Adventure District, etc. Completing it supposed to get you a Disco Wall.

Also x7 is supposed to have Free Golden Slotted Shades.

[quote name='JulianMatisse']I haven't tested it myself, but there is supposed to be a new quest in the Activity Board in the main districts: The Hub, Pier Park, Adventure District, etc. Completing it supposed to get you a Disco Wall.

Also x7 is supposed to have Free Golden Slotted Shades.[/QUOTE]

I can confirm both of these. The quest takes about 30 minutes to complete.

[quote name='goddessbunny42']
FREE - Wardrobe Wars - Fedora - Damask (Female - Head item)
FREE - LKWD HQ - Frosty Tree (Ornament)
FREE - D20 - Heavy Ink Logo Sign (Wall Hanging)
[/QUOTE]

I just got back and logged in and only the WW reward was available. I didn't get any reward at D20 or LKWD HQ, even after restarting Home and clearing cache. Not sure if its related, but LKWD HQ has changed and is missing all the display items, and only shows the posters, furnishing items, and the auction machine.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I just got back and logged in and only the WW reward was available. I didn't get any reward at D20 or LKWD HQ, even after restarting Home and clearing cache. Not sure if its related, but LKWD HQ has changed and is missing all the display items, and only shows the posters, furnishing items, and the auction machine.[/QUOTE]

I was never able to get the LKWD reward, i tried it in the middle of last week. D20 seems to disappear early, it seems to end Mondays instead of Tuesdays. However, I have been having a LOT of difficulty lately getting rewards. Many times the reward is there but the popup never shows up. Other times the reward is supposed to be there but isn't. I'm not really sure what is going on.

Lockwood has been having issues lately, it started last week, I thought they would be repaired by now, but I am thinking they are to be added to the update tomorrow

Pier Park got a V'day makeover with games and rewards:

Just enter to get the Valentine's Day 2013 - Love Heart (Male/Female) [Hands]

Play the Test Your Love game (and score higher than "Maybe") to get the Valentine's Day 2013 - Candlestick [Ornament]

There will be a new game next week as well.

Several new rewards from Granzella as well:

They temporarily added a special flying game in their Southern Island Hideaway public space and a special V'day Themed photo booth in EDO which have multiple rewards.

Owners and guests of their new City of Flowers (Paris) Penthouse "Window to the World" personal space can get more free items from the built-in commerce point, like GZ Burger. Currently it has a couple free furnishings:

Luxurious Bath Pail
Luxurious Bath Chair

GZ also surprised everyone by adding a large new room overlooking the sea in the My Private Hideaway space.

In addition, they hid a couple codes in their latest promotional video which you can use to get additional rewards.

My Private Hideaway > Go to the deck leading to secret dig site, and on the rock wall they added a small entrance to the new area. Work your way to the new deck over the ocean and you'll find the Whispering Wind (sparkling light). It will ask you to enter the password, enter 81027155 > Heart Table

City of Flowers > Look for the sparkling light hidden behind the door to the second room on the right side of the main hall way. Click on Whispering Wind and it will ask you to guess a number. Put in 62628989 > Heart Cake (there's currently an issue with the reward not registering)

[quote name='Bossman94']Does anybody have the city of flowers cuz im thinking about buying it but want a tour first[/QUOTE]

I have it, and can show you it soon... But if I were you I'd snag it quick as it appears to have a pricing error in our favor. In NA it's listed for $3.50 (normally GZ spaces, especially as large and with all the multiple active options (lighting, TOD, music, shower, etc, etc and the extra reward and free items in the commerce point) it would sell for about $8 which is what it's listed for in EU.

There's also a secret letter on the roof... I'm taking pics and making a thread about it in the PS Home forum.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']I have it, and can show you it soon... But if I were you I'd snag it quick as it appears to have a pricing error in our favor. In NA it's listed for $3.50 (normally GZ spaces, especially as large and with all the multiple active options (lighting, TOD, music, shower, etc, etc and the extra reward and free items in the commerce point) it would sell for about $8 which is what it's listed for in EU.

There's also a secret letter on the roof... I'm taking pics and making a thread about it in the PS Home forum.[/QUOTE]

Thanks i bought it just in case it goes up soon

[quote name='hellmutt']I was never able to get the LKWD reward, i tried it in the middle of last week. D20 seems to disappear early, it seems to end Mondays instead of Tuesdays. However, I have been having a LOT of difficulty lately getting rewards. Many times the reward is there but the popup never shows up. Other times the reward is supposed to be there but isn't. I'm not really sure what is going on.[/QUOTE]

Yes, turns out that Lockwood had posted on their Facebook site that there were a number of LKWD spaces (public, as well as private) that they were having issues not loading correctly. Lockwood had figured out what the issues were (save LKWD HQ, which was fixed on the 4th) by last Friday (the 1st), but did not have the fixed versions moved into Home Beta until the 6th (this current update). So, not only did the frosty tree issue in HQ get fixed, but the Jewel of the Sky (among other affected LKWD spaces) will now fully load. :applause:

As for when rewards seem to switch over on Mondays, LKWD HQ tends to switch rewards over at 9pm ET; D20 seems to switch about that time as well (I've noticed).

[quote name='Bossman94']Can somebody give me a tour of the jet setter or dream island home?[/QUOTE]

I have the dream island, just find me online and I can give you a tour.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Pier Park got a V'day makeover with games and rewards:

Just enter to get the Valentine's Day 2013 - Love Heart (Male/Female) [Hands]

Play the Test Your Love game (and score higher than "Maybe") to get the Valentine's Day 2013 - Candlestick [Ornament]

There will be a new game next week as well.[/QUOTE]

You can also exchange gifts with someone at the giving tree for a free reward in Pier Park, once per day until Valentine's Day. There appear to only be 2 possible rewards at this time.

Xi Continuum added 2 new locomotion items, one of which is supposed to be available to people by completing the free trial section.

Great Edo of Nippon: take a picture in the photobooth in the space for a heart shaped picture frame.

[quote name='JulianMatisse']You can also exchange gifts with someone at the giving tree for a free reward in Pier Park, once per day until Valentine's Day. There appear to only be 2 possible rewards at this time.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yes, I forgot about that. The ladies get two dif bouquets of flowers, and the guys get two dif box of chocolates [all hand items]

[quote name='JulianMatisse']
Great Edo of Nippon: take a picture in the photobooth in the space for a heart shaped picture frame.[/QUOTE]

There are a total of 7 rewards for GZ's V'day celebration:

1) Heart Frame [Wall Hanging] - Take pic in the EDO photo booth
2) Heart Antennas [Head] - Complete 1st Course of the Flying game at S. Island (w/friend) and score enough compatibility points.
3) Heart Shirt [Torso] - 2nd Course (same requirements as 1st course)
4) ? - 3rd Course (same requirements as 1st course - but not available yet)
5) Heart Table
- From Whispering Wind at Private Hideaway
6) Heart Cake [Assortment] - From Whispering Wind at City of Flowers (currently broken in NA)
7) Heart Bicycle [LMO] - From girl on swing at S. Island after collecting the first 6 rewards.

...plus new items to trade in tropical points for from the girl on the swing at the Southern Hideaway.... unfortunately many, including myself found they deleted all our saved TP.... I had nearly 20,000 pts saved up... not happy about that.

Pier Park Space - Valentines Day

Send up a lantern and recieve 'lantern' item

There are 4 variations of lantern to send - not sure if all 4 are available as rewards ...sent first lantern, received it as reward

There are two new dolls available at the blow gun game in Edo. An oni cyclops doll and a mini-swordswoman. Some people have been having problems getting them to unlock (I can't seem to get the mini doll, deleting cache as I type this).

EDIT: Clearing my cache didn't help but I noticed the rewards rotated today and the blue oni is now available.

[quote name='JulianMatisse']Great Edo of Nippon: take a picture in the photobooth in the space for a heart shaped picture frame.[/QUOTE]

This requires 1 GZ ticket.

EU Home > Store > New Items > JAM Games > Jam Games Valentines T-Shirt (Male/Female) [Torso]

Like their free Christmas items, this will likely also be available in NA next week.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']Also, anyone that visits an Avalon Keep clubhouse will get 4 guard companions (same kind you see in the Avalon space, full size). There will be a fifth companion once the community goal is met for that house's coffers.[/QUOTE]

The fifth guard companion is now unlocked.

[quote name='hellmutt']The frosty tree is now available in lockwood hq.[/QUOTE]

I tried for this again last night, and STILL couldn't get it.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']...plus new items to trade in tropical points for from the girl on the swing at the Southern Hideaway.... unfortunately many, including myself found they deleted all our saved TP.... I had nearly 20,000 pts saved up... not happy about that.[/QUOTE]

That stinks! Sorry that happened. Good thing I recently spent the few points I had saved up. I guess I'm going to have to break down and buy one of those outfits to play the flight game.

[quote name='SchpeckV8']Pier Park Space - Valentines Day

Send up a lantern and recieve 'lantern' item

There are 4 variations of lantern to send - not sure if all 4 are available as rewards ...sent first lantern, received it as reward[/QUOTE]

I think the reward is given when a certain number of lanterns are in the air.... Which is why many have said they have not been able to get it. While others say they got it after waiting a while. And others saying they got it right away.

We are testing this theory out in the official forum.

[quote name='Francision']I can't seem to change the toilet, mats or curtains in my Flower of Paris apartment. (@_@)[/QUOTE]

You have to pay extra for those, that's why it was so cheap to begin with.

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']The fifth guard companion is now unlocked.[/QUOTE]

Hey Jason, do you think it would be possible to move homefreebs club back to the castle so we can pick this up? thanks!

If anyone has been waiting on Lockwood Prarie rewards or Jewel of the skies to unglitch, I can confirm that they are both working tonight, although I still can't get frozen tree from Lockwood HQ.

[quote name='JulianMatisse']If anyone has been waiting on Lockwood Prarie rewards or Jewel of the skies to unglitch, I can confirm that they are both working tonight, although I still can't get frozen tree from Lockwood HQ.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, interesting. I was able to get the Frozen Tree from LKWD HQ and the guest carpet from JOTS a couple days ago. I also tried my HK account and was able to get the rewards from the Prairie. I'm sure you tried reloading Home or clearing the cache, correct?

[quote name='Ren_Echo']There are two new dolls available at the blow gun game in Edo. An oni cyclops doll and a mini-swordswoman. Some people have been having problems getting them to unlock (I can't seem to get the mini doll, deleting cache as I type this).

EDIT: Clearing my cache didn't help but I noticed the rewards rotated today and the blue oni is now available.[/quote]

To get the mini dolls you must knock off all 5 in one game.

BTW There is a new mini doll (Merchant Man) and a new ogre (Blue Oni Doll) now available.

If anyone feels up to voting [/URL]for me in another PS Home contest, please click here , like the page, and vote for my Valentine's romantic caption.

Also, I'm still offering tours of the dream island if anyone needs. the hard part is finding me online lately...

[quote name='Digital-Nitrate']To get the mini dolls you must knock off all 5 in one game.
[/QUOTE]

I just did this but I didn't get anything. Any known problems with this reward?

[quote name='hellmutt']I just did this but I didn't get anything. Any known problems with this reward?[/QUOTE]

I had this exact same problem, as did several friends. The mini doll rewards were not given, and the "hit all 5" workaround didn't in any region...

[quote name='hellmutt']I just did this but I didn't get anything. Any known problems with this reward?[/QUOTE]

I tried this last night with the mini merchant but it wouldn't unlock. I'm also not getting the rotten food rewards in the ogre game and my friend is not getting the normal food rewards from the vendors.

There may be a reward problem at Edo although some rewards like the oni dolls and rewards from the ogre game are unlocking normally. There is a thread on this in the official forums but there's been no response so far. :cry:

bread's done
Back